Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I'm no medical expert and not too sure on the laws of practice, but I wouldn't have thought a doctor would send information like that over a text message. Surely there has to be some sort of confidentiality laws around that.

The only way that doctor's note could look any shoddier is if you found a picture of a Nokia 3310, opened up MS Paint and wrote "You of a really brocken neck" on it

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/alberto-del-rio-paige-get-engaged-ring-puerto-rico-222866

This just reached a new level then. Paige proposed to Alberto and he accepted. This just escalates every day it seems.

I legitimately hope they're happy together. Been a hell of a few months for them both regardless of whatever/whomever you choose to believe

It's at a stage now where I log on to Meltzer's site each morning to see if anything else has happened with Paige & Alberto.

In the last two weeks:

- He has no-showed a gig and been critisised by the promotor

- He alleged he had been stabbed

- She has got a second suspension

- He has tried to prove on Twitter WWE are lying about her suspension

- WWE have issued a statement about why she was suspended

- She has appeared on video acting what a lot of people believe to be suspiciously

- She has proposed to him in a very public setting

PaigeProposal.jpg

What's going to be the news tomorrow?

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

If nothing else, Paige has had more character development in the past few weeks than she ever had in her WWE career. Instead of being a normal, boring person in real life, with a bonkers, over the top wrestling character and storyline, she's the complete opposite.

I appreciate this post should have came a hundred pages ago, but aren't they the oddest fucking couple?

Paige is a young woman who looks like she'd spend her times at metal gigs, whereas Alberto looks every second of his actual age and like he listens to Andrea Bocelli after a tough school run.

It's all so weird.