Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Having watched that TMZ video again, the way Paige is just staring at ADR and occasionally turning her head he looks like he's a ventriloquist

Which would make her what exactly?
A fucking coked up dummy

You are a useless poster. Always there to be found where there's a britwres bandwagon to be jumped on, never saying anything of substance.

• Paid Members

I'm worried for her.

Why?

She's a grown up, she makes every single decision of her own volition.

Because she looks in a bad way, there is distinct weight loss, her eyes look vacant and she's not only blatantly on some form of Class A but she's in a business with history of this shit not ending well.

I just hope she is in a position where every decision she makes is of her own volition.

• Paid Members

She's clearly got some sort of drug issues & lied to her family about it, who then defended her - as any father & brother would do. They got worked. Not the first time a kid has lied to their parents abut drugs. Hope she's okay/

Some of the comments on here are not at all necessary.

We could end up seeing Paige in the Celebrity Big Brother house next year.  She's got the kind of personality that Channel 5 seek out for the show. 

A recognizable name in CBB? Not in The New Era..

Some of the comments on here are not at all necessary.

I strongly concur with that. Some people are really acting the cunt.

Who is acting the cunt? People with experience with 'illegal substances' commenting on recognisable behaviour are being cunts? I'd say that's simply relevant to the conversation.