Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

The greatest Belgian is clearly Jan Bucqouy, director of The Sexual Life Of The Belgians and curator of the Brussels Underpants Museum.

Him or Sandra Kim, the 13yr old Eurovision winner who made my underpants tight when I was 14.

• Paid Members

No Belgian has a better arse-related story than Poirot, not even Bucqouy. Seriously, David Suchet says he used to balance a penny on top of his arse while walking during early series of Poirot so he got the appropriate level of mincing that he wanted for jolly old Hercule.

• Paid Members

Big Pete was pretty good in all honesty, but I'm a mark for anything with Ustinov in. I'll tell you the Rick Bognor of Poirot though, Albert Finney. Years ago my Gran thought I'd enjoy watching his version of Murder on the Orient Express and I had nightmares for weeks about his sallow and waxy maw staring into my face.

My contribution to the greatest Belgian of all time is the mighty Christian Olde Wolbers, formerly of the band Fear Factory. Not only has he strummed the strings on the greatest album of the 1990's Demanufacture, but he's also collaborated with cool rappers who look up to him such as Snoop Dogg and Cypress Hill.

Amongst those achievements, he once kicked some slag from Korn in the face for beating up Dino Cazares, is a top goalkeeper for Hollywood United, who are managed by Vinnie Jones, and has banged many bits of fit who have posed for top lads mags in the US.

What a man. What a powerful man.

Maybe he thinks this thread is just 56 pages of best birthday wishes, rather than chatter about Belgians, Poirot wanks, wrestling lyrics in tunes and more in between updates about Paige and ADR doing something outrageous