Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Are you referring to Guylian? It’d be because people prefer the gorgeous taste of milk chocolate compared to the solidified cat ashes you’ve just mentioned. Dark chocolate is for people who take selfies at football matches.

Otto Dem Wanz speaks the truth. Terry's All Gold? Black Magic? Crikey, we've got a live one here. Let's crack open the All Gold, have a cup of tea, bang on Murder She Wrote and fill our colonoscopy bags.

Guylian is like a chocolate orgasm in your mouth (not referring to Lexington Steel this time).

Edited by Gus Mears

Let's crack open the All Gold, have a cup of tea, bang on Murder She Wrote and fill our colonoscopy bags.

now you're talking!

Guliyan, that's the ones, they're always in poundland clogging up the shells where they could have Walnut Whips or Maltesers instead.  horrible stuff, give me a bag of Cadbury's misshapes over that stuff any day.

and Belgian waffles, what's wrong with Birds Eye Potato Waffles, eh? i know they're from entirely different food  families but i know which one i'd want with my beans!

are Lindt Belgian? i can eat one of those, they're alright i suppose but you couldn't have more than two.

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• Paid Members

'Inventors of the Praline' would make a great band name.

Can't stand Lindt to be honest. Way too rich and cause me to crap with dangerous frequency. I get an air of soft-cock disappointment when a relative buys me a bunch of their chocolate balls for Crimbo.

tell you what, if i get some shells for Christmas and you get Lindts we can swap. although how shit at buying present would you have to be to buy someone Belgian shells or lindt balls for Christmas? or even worse one of those Presentation packs with a tiny bottle of white wine, a wine glass that doesn't match with any of your other glasses and a bag of Lindt balls in the wine glass?

• Paid Members

My family are what can politely be called fucking mentalists. Uncle Brian is the best as he appears to buy me very expensive and completely random items of clothing every year. Last year he purchased me an XL raincoat, despite the fact that I'm 5'6 and 125lbs. "It will fit if you wear a few woolly jumpers under it" he told me. I'd think he was just filching this stuff out of the back of trucks, but he did actually relent and return the XL...for a L. Brian also still has a black and white television and has never had a relationship, go figure.

The wine glasses are shite, but I dislike the miniature bottles of whiskey pack more. "He likes whiskey, so let's get him a mini bottle of Bells and a tumbler made of glass thinner than an octogenarians scrotum". Cheers.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

A local Bakery near me makes belting lardy cakes, huge fucking ones that would solve the food crisis in Africa. They make half a dozen a day. After complementing them on their wonderful creation one day the manager informed me that if I were to nip in near closing there will always be 3-4 left and to save binning them they give them away to those that want them.

I've not paid for a lardy cake in over 4 years now!

Can't believe when talking Wiltshire you failed to mention their wonderful cress. I've not met a moonraker that hasn't had a strange sense of pride in their bloody cress.

• Paid Members

My family are what can politely be called fucking mentalists. Uncle Brian is the best as he appears to buy me very expensive and completely random items of clothing every year. Last year he purchased me an XL raincoat, despite the fact that I'm 5'6 and 125lbs. "It will fit if you wear a few woolly jumpers under it" he told me. I'd think he was just filching this stuff out of the back of trucks, but he did actually relent and return the XL...for a L. Brian also still has a black and white television and has never had a relationship, go figure.

The wine glasses are shite, but I dislike the miniature bottles of whiskey pack more. "He likes whiskey, so let's get him a mini bottle of Bells and a tumbler made of glass thinner than an octogenarians scrotum". Cheers.

Does he also smoke rollies, drive a truck long distance and was recently rumbled while wearing a wig and a dress?

If so we might have the same uncle Brian.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi