Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last time I stayed in Belgium and sauntered downstairs for breakfast, I was shocked and appalled to find that the milk was warm.

Now I love breasts, but I don't want to recreate the feeling of gulping down white-hot teet juice and haven't since I was spreading Nutella in my Huggies and putting jam sandwiches in the video player.

I can't help but feel that this is conclusive proof of Freud's theory that all Belgian's are catastrophic perverts. Jim, are you sure that you're not in any way Waloon?

If you're suggesting that Scotsmen can't hold their own in the disgusting pervert arena then you're very much mistaken.  I doubt there was a Scotch teacher working in the 70s or 80s who wasn't definitely a nonce.  It was even mentioned by Pink Floyd.

• Paid Members

I heat up milk when I have wheatabix, it's far better

Wheatabix and Porridge are the exception to the warm milk on breakfast is an abomination rule.

I knew someone who buttered wheatabix and ate them like a cracker.

• Moderators

Smileys? Look, if you don't like the decisions I make (because that how that ;previous post looks) you can always make a decision to post on another forum, or I can make that decision for you. Going on about Belgium and other such things was fun and funny for a day or maybe two, then it went OTT and dreadfully shite like things like that often do. (Also see the rush to post fucking awful puns reducing in quality every single time after a rare half-decent first one)

Anyway, back to the topic (where it can stay from hereonin for a while) I've read some right mad and/or odd conspiracy theories on this whole thing. My personal favourite I've seen elsewhere for a "No, I doubt that happened" award certificate is that the Zebra Kid was the one who stabbed Del Rio.

Edited by PowerButchi

Guys,

I really didn't come on here to rile people up or be smug about anything, I genuinely came on to try and rid myself of a ton of old merchandise which just takes up space in my house and hopefully someone will take it. I thank the 10-11 people who have contacted me already but so far no one lives close enough to actually come and pick them up!

I work with a company doing personal training (as a lot of you know, I'm sure) and I get to work overseas a lot and do some travelling, which I love. Not trying to cause a fuss or ruffle any feathers - HOWEVER...

Even just in the two pages or so flicking through I've read some really strange things...

To clarify, the last time I appeared in court was in 2014 when my order expired - it was not updated or renewed. Whoever told you I was in court last week is on drugs or a liar. I would imagine it's the latter...

Working in an "offie?" No, never in my life. I'm a personal trainer, and I know some of you know that and also know where I work, so why this random BS?

If you want to know something then ask me. Debating among yourselves about what's going on in my life is clearly not achieving anything.

As it happens, by the way, just by pure co-incidence, a Scottish ICW worker approached me in Glasgow on Saturday, saw him 2-3 weeks ago the day I came back from Latvia but we didn't have time to talk then. On Saturday we had a good laugh and reminisced over some good memories at the old gym, etc... He informed me that the (underage) girl who I took pictures of and was convicted for is STILL working matches!

There ye go! I didn't even know that...

Must be an awfully big co-incidence, by the way, but I'm going to Belgium to visit some wrestling buddies in December! Imagine that.