Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I sincerely hope he's living some kind of bizarre double life, because my Brian never smokes, has a Hundai and generally wears knitwear and beige trousers. My overriding memory of him is trying to watch a game of the 2010 World Cup on his black and white set, fiddling around with the ariel for what felt like hours, before giving up and fucking off to the pub.

Can't believe when talking Wiltshire you failed to mention their wonderful cress. I've not met a moonraker that hasn't had a strange sense of pride in their bloody cress.

I didn't feel the need to mention it! It ought to be a given. All god-fearing men know that Wiltshire cress is the best kind of cress.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Also, throwing it out there, Belgian beer is shit and tastes of bananas.

100% in agreement. Vile stuff.

Depends what you have had. They do so many styles which you can't compare. An old bruin is nothing like a doubble which is nothing like a lambik.

• Paid Members

I don't know who this Jim Brown is but apparently he is a sex offending Rangers fan who loves his Queen and Country. Judging by that Facebook page anyway.

HOLY SHIT! Just googled and that's not just any sex offender, it's fucking this guy!! I remember hearing about this!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jim-brown-serial-sex-offender-3267014

The shit arse 50 and his meltdown in Gold are great reads for anyone not familiar with his trumpetry.

• Paid Members

A Belgian Bun is definitely my favourite cake named after a country and a Chelsea Bun is definitely my favourite cake named after a London borough.

A London Cheesecake trumps both. I can't help but think that the name is an in-joke.

Agreed. Coconut, jam, what's not to like

• Paid Members

Where's that thread of potential Pac names? I was hoping for Y.I. Mann.

Anton Dec was the winner in that thread for me, but there were loads of tremendous possibilities.

Foghorn D'Tyne.

Not a single phone call, that's disappointing...

Always a pleasure (as per usual) to see everyone discussing my life without actually asking me ;-)

Finished probabtion. Off licence. Free as a bird.

What is the point of you being on here?

I know next to nothing about the UK scene but by reading this forum it seems you’re a well-known creep who’s done numerous things to ruin your reputation long before that. Do you think we’re supposed be impressed with your attitude? Or are you one of those people so bereft of activities that they live vicariously through an internet username and need people to talk about you to make you feel important?

I’d advise you to go outside and get a life but I’m not sure that’s a good idea if someone finds themselves alone with you.

You absolute danger.