Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Moderators

People playing this game are everywhere. It's nuts in central London! I went out on my lunch break and dropped a module in a park, where I realised after someone else had dropped a module at the other end of the park. The whole place was filled with people playing pokemon on their lunchbreak.

It's funny how you can just tell, as well, from the way someone is holding or looking at their phone that they're playing without even seeing their screen.

I went up a level and a half, and used up my entire reserve of pokeballs (I told you I'm a shit throw, but also the higher you get the more they seem to struggle loose from their balls. Even shit ones I didn't even really want that much).

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

It's getting on my nerves. They're always close but never where I'm going. I'm not walking down bleeding alleys or whatever to find the things!

I used an incense thing yesterday. I had about 10 nearby but only two came in half an hour and I've already got both of them. Dull!

• Paid Members

Even Pokemon steer clear of Hull!! (jokes)

After a tremendous Tuesday, yesterday was a bit shit. Much better today though- somebody planted a module in a Pokestop I can access whilst in the toilets- so I've been sat on the khazi for 20 mins. Worth it, caught 5 including a Seel. One of my eggs hatched while I was there- it was a fucking Weedle! My 10km egg should hatch on my way home...I'm hoping for something good.

• Paid Members

Once the crashes are patched it'll be amazing but currently i'm fed up of it.

Yeah, had a load of crashes and plenty of server busy stuff.

Daughter and I tracked a Meow the earlier but she nicked it!

Got a beast of a Spearow earlier, CP 63.

Oh yeah, this big fat one with a spiral on its belly (Edit: Poliwhirl) appeared. I clicked on it, just said "ERROR" at top of the screen. Gutting!

Edited by tiger_rick