Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

this is the first time (ok, i've only been on since yesterday) that one has gone off at that stop.  i'm not quite near enough but every now and again my gps has a fit and thinks i am.  fortunately i didnt get too bad a haul from it considering i haven't left my desk - a machop, and a handful of pidgey/spearow/drowzee/rat duplicates but they all help.  No idea what's going on on this call now though.

has anyone found a way to 'trick' it into incubating the eggs without actually moving? might as well try to acheive something from work today!

• Paid Members

Everyone does, yes. There are a couple of Pokestops nearby that people keep hooking a lure module up to, yet the one nearest my office that I can actually access at my desk- never. It will get to the point where I end up just going for a walk during working hours across the city just to catch the shadows that keep appearing...

I'm insanely jealous that you can access a Pokestop at your desk. Similarly, anyone who has one near their home.

You must be swimming in Pokeballs and gooides

• Moderators

I've got like 80-something pokeballs, and I miss my throws all the fucking time; I'm terrible. It's been slim pickings on the days like today where I work from home though.

That said, the trade off is that the gyms are a lot harder to break and keep in the city than they are out here.

I can't get it in Ireland .

Just as I caved, I'm being told its not available here.

Every day is 1973 here.

You can get it anywhere, I think. Are you on iphone or Android?

I'm on iPhone so I take it the apk file won't download because of that?

• Paid Members

A tip for anyone just starting out.

Seriously, don't bother evolving up anything at all until around level 10.

I've found that most of the Pigeots and Rattatas I spent way too much candy and stardust on are now completely useless as I'm catching wild versions of them now that are way higher CP than anything I've put time into myself.