Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Paid Members

Once the crashes are patched it'll be amazing but currently i'm fed up of it.

Yeah, had a load of crashes and plenty of server busy stuff.

Daughter and I tracked a Meow the earlier but she nicked it!

Got a beast of a Spearow earlier, CP 63.

Oh yeah, this big fat one with a spiral on its belly (Edit: Poliwhirl) appeared. I clicked on it, just said "ERROR" at top of the screen. Gutting!

It's Meowth, Granddad.

• Paid Members

How the hell am I ever supposed to evolve my Charmander or Squirtle? I've seen none except the ones I caught.

They are out there. There was a Squirtle outside my front door the other night and a Charmander in Trafford Centre Asda the other day, and I've only been playing since Tuesday night.

I want to play this game, but my phone won't run it since I aren't on a new enough version of Android. Luckily my contract is up for renewal in 2 weeks so I can get it then. Also the fact that it kills the battery puts me off with my current phone, since the battery is terrible at the minute.

• Paid Members

How the hell am I ever supposed to evolve my Charmander or Squirtle? I've seen none except the ones I caught.

They are out there. There was a Squirtle outside my front door the other night and a Charmander in Trafford Centre Asda the other day, and I've only been playing since Tuesday night.

Squirtle, Pikachu, Charmander and Bulbasaur are also commonly found in 2km eggs. With the bonus candy you get from hatching them, we'll get there eventually!

i got a bulbasaur from my first 2km egg and caught 2 squirtles in st james's park this morning (along with a jynx, few slowpokes, and a load of the standard common ones - not too bad for a morning commute).  i started with charmander so thats the full set.  

still getting teased by pikachu shadows, they pop up and then disappear very quickly. 

• Paid Members

Because the Daily Mail.

They don't like anything that doesn't sit within their little middle-Englander way of life really do they?

Edit: My Mum sent me a pic of a full page 'FEAR' spread yesterday in the Mail, banging on about the dangers.

Edited by PunkStep