Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Paid Members

I can. I still play. I missed a few years thanks to the ex, but I play again now. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Jazzy has added me and so has squatswithducks (great name). But the bloody quest didn’t pop so perhaps I’ve got to add someone rather than the other way round. So I’m after codes now too!

I may have deleted you. But re-adding someone counts for the quest. 8496 7127 4955

• Paid Members

I haven't played it since it came out but I fondly remember the madness of doing so in the early days and being totally hooked. I am proud to say I helped conquer Cromer Pier for team red when you could take over different parts of the map. 

For me, the intrest died off when they shut down a couple of websites that were giving away locations for the rarer Pokemon, and when I kept getting the same two or three wild Pokemon battling me like fucking Ratatta etc. 

I'd consider playing it again though. I actually used to tie it in with doing my daily 10,000 steps - exercise as well as entertainment. 

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I actually used to tie it in with doing my daily 10,000 steps - exercise as well as entertainment. 

I like finding new locations in areas you thought you knew well too. I can't bring myself to get back into it again but it was fun.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

What’s your code? I’m still playing all the time. I think I still might have @waters44 as a friend on there?

My code is 9344 7904 7576. Here's my QR code as well. 

Screenshot_20230303-135935.png