Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, DEF said:

How you doing with stardust?

Pathetic. I get near 100k then I spunk it on Power Ups. Nice one on the Shiny. 

(Funnily enough I was doing double duty, except my Mrs was working, not hungover 😅

• Paid Members

I've got a rule with powering up that I only do it with my top 6 fighters. My Mewtwo is absolute beast now if I do say so myself.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

My local park has a shit ton of stops and is a great meeting place for raids.  Sadly, a lad was on his own waiting for others and got robbed and beat up.  Wankers.

That really sucks. I hope they get nicked and do serious time. You still playing much Keith?

• Awards Moderator
40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

My local park has a shit ton of stops and is a great meeting place for raids.  Sadly, a lad was on his own waiting for others and got robbed and beat up.  Wankers.

Did you get much off him? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

How was everyones community day? On the one hand I got a bunch of shiny and probably raked in 200 thousand xp in two hours. On the other it was bloody pissing it down and a bit of a ball ache. Chatted with a bunch of the regulars I see at raids and what not which was nice.

Screenshot_20180922-143339.png

• Paid Members

Oh yeah anyone know what the hell this was about? I was in Reading right after community day ended they were absolutely everywhere but were all actually bloody Ditos.

Screenshot_20180922-103911.png

• Awards Moderator
10 hours ago, DEF said:

Oh yeah anyone know what the hell this was about? I was in Reading right after community day ended they were absolutely everywhere but were all actually bloody Ditos.

Screenshot_20180922-103911.png

Something to do with Kecleon. Suspicion is it got released to production code ahead of schedule so is a bit of a bug. 

I had to wait in for a dishwasher delivery so someone proxied for me. They got 30 Chikorita and 3 shinies so pretty good. 

• Paid Members

Considering they only caught 30 getting 3 shinys is pretty bloody good. There was a chap playing with me who hadn't got 1 after two hours straight play.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Pretty great community day for me today. How'd all you guys do?

Screenshot_20181201-151238.png

Screenshot_20181201-123201.png

Traded for this bad boy...

Screenshot_20181201-113458.png

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

I’m studying for my last accountancy exam at the moment so not able to get out much this community weekend. I did manage to pop out earlier and get enough Dratini’s to evolve a Dragonair into Dragonite. I’m now up to 139 on the original dex. Presumably you guys have caught em all?! I’m getting there slowly!

Anyway please feel free to add me as a friend which would be a great help for one of the quests 🙂

2BD00785-02E0-446F-B87A-112BECFBCD49.jpeg

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, waters44 said:

I’m studying for my last accountancy exam at the moment so not able to get out much this community weekend. I did manage to pop out earlier and get enough Dratini’s to evolve a Dragonair into Dragonite. I’m now up to 139 on the original dex. Presumably you guys have caught em all?! I’m getting there slowly!

Anyway please feel free to add me as a friend which would be a great help for one of the quests 🙂

2BD00785-02E0-446F-B87A-112BECFBCD49.jpeg

Added you bud. I'm Ninjastarfury83. I've got all the original Dex but not the other three.