Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Awards Moderator
On 2/16/2017 at 10:51 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

I have a mate who's stockpiling pokemon for me until they bring out trades in the hope that I reinstall it

If he's still stockpiling, trading is available.

• Paid Members

I'm Ninjastarfury83 and have just added you guys.

Here's my trainer code for anyone else.

5620 9778 5791

The wife and I love it. It gets me out the house regularly and it's loads of fun. As family we even watch the main Pokémon Go YouTubers regularly. I'm really looking forward to Eevee weekend. Going to be tough to guarantee all the shinies mind you.

I had to start again about 7 months ago and am pretty close to level 34. Hopefully will knock that out the park on the weekend with any luck. My Wife (who has the account I started on release) is level 37.

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

AliA and Claire at a guess? They're very sweet. Anyone else you recommend (child friendly preferred 😊)? 

I did watch Ali-A but he knocked Pokémon Go on the head about a year ago. Mystic7, Trainer tips, Reversal & PkmnMasterHolly are the big 4. There are various other smaller ones as well but the guys all do it full time with Niantic sponsorship etc. All very kid friendly.

Here's one of the best vids Trainer Tips ever made a cracking little doc about Pokémon Go's number 1 player Brandon Tan.

• Paid Members

How'd everyone do with community day? I managed 10 Shiny Eevee after grinding relentlessly in a local park. Very close to level 34 now. Here's a pic of how they evolved. Hopefully tomorrow I'll nail 34 and get a few more.

Screenshot_20180811-200937.png

• Awards Moderator

Nice haul @DEF! I managed 76 Eevees, and 3 shinies (my first ever) which I evolved into Flareons and Jolteon. There was a Registeel raid in the town at 12pm and it felt like the whole town descended on that spot to help each other out and win. So I got my first Registeel too!

From there I did my first EX Raid and got a Mewtwo as well, so a good day all round. Really felt the 'community' aspect for the first time. 

Will be at Hever Castle during Eevee hours tomorrow so I'm interested to see what the spawn rate will be like. 

• Paid Members

Nice one. I only did my first Ex Raid a couple weeks back myself. Somehow never qualified up until then.

It's great when the community aspect really kicks in. Those legendary raids are impossible with even a couple of people. Around here we have a Facebook messenger group we all chat in and once an egg pops up someone will ask if anyone fancies it and we sat a time. Helps alot to organise because I think I've only managed two level 4 raids without it.

I'm back in a local park grinding again today. Need I think three more shinies to make sure I can evolve each of the variants from gen 4 and keep a regular shinies Eevee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ha yeah it's a bit odd. Good work Onyx. I cheated a little. I lay in bed with a bit of a hangover whilst my wife took both our phones out raiding. She did me pretty bloody proud. Four raids and four catches. One being a shiny. Nailed the lucky eggs and star pieces so I'm pretty close to level 35. How you doing with stardust? I've been grinding pretty hard this week and have got up 447k it's been awesome.

Screenshot_20180908-145837.png