Brock Lesnar Returns To UFC.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't Think BT would take kindly to a Sky Sports box office event being advertised on their channel.

Bt sports have adverts on sky all the time

• 2 weeks later...

Lesnar has been notified of a 2nd failed doping test, this test was taken on the day of the Fight

Ā 

WWE must be crapping themselves over this

Ā 

They can't have him on Summerslam can they? whilst the 2 companies arn't linked in anyway its not gonna go down well with the Media is it having soeone who has failed drug tests in the past few months appearing.

Ā 

Can they suspend him as well for violating wellness even if it wasn't a test they administrated themselvesĀ 

• Paid Members

Any more news on what the offending substance was? I read a suggestion the other day that it might be something as innocuous as his asthma inhaler?

Ā 

Failing the USADA test doesn't necessarily mean a Wellness violation either. It makes sense that WWE's checks wouldn't be so stringent.

Any more news on what the offending substance was? I read a suggestion the other day that it might be something as innocuous as his asthma inhaler?

Ā 

Failing the USADA test doesn't necessarily mean a Wellness violation either. It makes sense that WWE's checks wouldn't be so stringent.

Ā 

It's apparently a substance used to promote testosterone and stop oestrogen production after coming off a steroid cycle. Ā Not the news WWE wanted to hear, really.

• Paid Members

Brock has asthma, and has said so in the past (which is why the cunt inspired me to start training years ago) so it wouldn't surprise me.
I competed twice in contests and the Symbicort I was/am taking nearly got me fucked out as there are steroids in it, which show up in bloodwork and piddle.

It's a corticosteroid though, which is the polar opposite to an anabolic steroid, so literally you're two steps behind every other cunt who's not on inhalers when it comes to dem gainz, so I don't know how or why these types of medications are a bone of contention for the authorities.

I still say he's on the petrol though...

If it is steroids-related he must have known he'd get flagged before taking the fight. What an idiot.

Don't really think he's an idiot. He made about $7m from this and doesn't seem like the type to give a shit what people think about him. It's all about the money. 2 year suspension means nothing when you're still making $5m wrestling five times a year. Cheat, yes. Idiot, no.

Archived