Brock Lesnar Returns To UFC.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and watch the Brock fight but have no interest in UFC outside of that, so i guess im just watching it because i like WWE and Brock's in that. Tried last time Brock wss in UFC to get "into it" and it was never for me.

I don't watch anywhere near as much as I used to. Once Anderson Silva got smacked by Weidman the first time it took away his unbeatable aura and I never really watched to the same level as I did. I still watch fights that I think will be good, but if I miss a bunch of shows it's no biggie.

Will definitely be watch 200 at some point though as I think it is a great card

Used to be a HUGE UFC/MMA fan. Went to a load of the earlier UK UFC shows. Even met Rampage backstage at the O2 the day before he fought Hendo. Fell out of watching it a few years ago and occasionally read results. However, most of the names I don't recognise any more. Buzzing for this card though, lots of "names" on it. Might spark my interest again hopefully. Watching live tonight with a WWE fan mate of mine who is only bothered about the Lesnar fight but I am loving the whole card.

I watched ufc fir a good 3/4 years, stopped when it left Setanta I think. Kept an eye on news. Would watch tonight if I could

Apologies if this constitutes live discussion but is it common for WWE games to be advertised on other channels outwith Sky Sports? Can't remember one before but one just aired on BT Sport in the adverts during the prelims with Brock featuring - maybe that's part of what WWE are getting out of this.

Archived