Brock Lesnar Returns To UFC.

Heyman likely be in attendance. Doubt he'll walk out with Brock etc though. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a few quick interviews with people in attendance before his fight and the Jones fight. Heyman would likely be one of them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah I wasn't trying to act the hard man in the slightest.

It's just I've been hit numerous times, but never knocked out. And as Rick says (paraphrasing) the skill required to knock some of these big buggers out is admirable.

handspants cutting a promo up in this mug!

Yeah I wasn't trying to act the hard man in the slightest.

It's just I've been hit numerous times, but never knocked out. And as Rick says (paraphrasing) the skill required to knock some of these big buggers out is admirable.

handspants cutting a promo up in this mug!

Homer-boxing.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Main event of Jones vs Cormier is now off, Jones been busted seemingly for substance abuse. Seriously, what kind of fucking dickhead is this guy, so he further drags his own name into the gutter, costs Cormier a massive payday, as well as the other fighters relying on a big PPV buyrate, not to mention screwing the fans out of this fight.

I hope he snaps his spine training and can't ever fight again the huge cunt.

Brock is now the main event!!!!

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar in the UFC is a million times more entertaining than Brock Lesnar in WWE. He looked to be having the time of his life during last night's press conference. It was hilarious watching him take the piss out of legitimate, reasonable questions.

"THREE THOUSAND ROUNDS!"

It's amazing to think that in his first run with UFC and again this past week Brock has proven that he's a charismatic, quick-witted talker who can hype a fight as well as almost anybody.

Yet it appears he told Vince and the WWE back in 2012 basically "I can't be arsed with promos, put me in there with Paul E".

The man does what he wants, very impressive.

• Paid Members

Yeah. A guy from work watched last nights press conference and was amazed at how much of a top guy he is. Without a script he's golden.

Too be fair some of his promos when he first returned were great.

To this day I love the 'what's going through John Cenas mind? You want to worry what's running down his leg. Piss, that's what it is. He's scared pissless' bit.

• Paid Members

The heavily edited promo videos were excellent, but he had a couple of nightmare segments when trying to do his lines in front of the crowd. Vince apparently said to him after the Cena/Lesnar contract signing "that's not exactly what we had in mind!" so Lesnar told him "get Heyman to do it", which they did with haste.

• Paid Members

Can't find a UFC 200 thread, they have replaced Jones with Anderson SIlva, fuck yes!!!! This should be a dandy, I can't actually wait.

'Tis in the MMA forum.

Archived