McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

• Paid Members

If that’s from April then it’s not even the Irish mob guy’s dad incident. I think that was late 2017. The one in April was the one where the story was Conor was being a cock in the pub and a guy (this old chap presumably) shouted ‘the Russian battered you.’ 

13 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

If that’s from April then it’s not even the Irish mob guy’s dad incident. I think that was late 2017. The one in April was the one where the story was Conor was being a cock in the pub and a guy (this old chap presumably) shouted ‘the Russian battered you.’ 

Aye.

The incident with the Irish mob boss happened on a Sunday evening as well. This incident clearly happened on a Saturday afternoon, as evidenced by the clock in the top left hand corner. 

I've read a news report apparently saying that connor is waiting in the wings and if anyone drops out of the kabbib vs poirier fight he's ready to jump in and take there place.

I'm not holding my breath but it's a huge thing if true 

• Paid Members

Conor can eat shite. If anything happens to Khabib or Poirier then that’s Tony Ferguson’s shot. It probably should’ve been his anyway but Poirier is deserving. 

I get the ‘business’ argument but stepping in at UFC 242? Really? Personally, I’d be keeping Conor the fuck away from somewhere with as high a percentage of Muslim people as Abu Dhabi has after the way he’s gone on calling a Muslim woman a ‘towel’ and that. How good for business would that be? 

I can honestly say that if say Poirier dropped out and it ended up as Khabib vs Conor 2, I have pretty much zero interest in the fight itself. The only pull there for me would be the morbid curiosity of seeing what mayhem would happen after he got battered again. 

It should be Khabib vs Poirier with the winner defending against Ferguson. The lightweight title picture has never been more straight forward. And have Conor fight the winner of Diaz/Pettis or Cerrone/Gaethje. That’s if he’s interested in actually fighting someone rather than just tweeting constant bollocks and slapping the elderly in the Red Lion. 

Edited by wandshogun09

45 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Conor can eat shite. If anything happens to Khabib or Poirier then that’s Tony Ferguson’s shot. It probably should’ve been his anyway but Poirier is deserving. 

I get the ‘business’ argument but stepping in at UFC 242? Really? Personally, I’d be keeping Conor the fuck away from somewhere with as high a percentage of Muslim people as Abu Dhabi has after the way he’s gone on calling a Muslim woman a ‘towel’ and that. How good for business would that be? 

I can honestly say that if say Poirier dropped out and it ended up as Khabib vs Conor 2, I have pretty much zero interest in the fight itself. The only pull there for me would be the morbid curiosity of seeing what mayhem would happen after he got battered again. 

It should be Khabib vs Poirier with the winner defending against Ferguson. The lightweight title picture has never been more straight forward. And have Conor fight the winner of Diaz/Pettis or Cerrone/Gaethje. That’s if he’s interested in actually fighting someone rather than just tweeting constant bollocks and slapping the elderly in the Red Lion. 

As much as I love connor I do admit your spot on mate I wouldn't be too confident in having him anywhere near that sort of country when he has no internal filter and will say anything to be edgy and get mainstream media attention 

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Personally, I’d be keeping Conor the fuck away from somewhere with as high a percentage of Muslim people as Abu Dhabi has after the way he’s gone on calling a Muslim woman a ‘towel’ and that. How good for business would that be?

Nah, let him run loose over there with a bottle of his pisswater and some shot glasses, trying to coax the locals to take a drink. They wouldn't fuck about like the Irish coppers have, he'd be swiftly dealt with.

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

So much you STILL can't spell the fuckers name.

It's my fucking phone and the stupid cunting spellchecker on it. Im half asleep and it is always fucking doing this...... but I do thank you for bringing it up so tactful and respectfully mate 

• Paid Members

Looks like he throws a drink at the bloke to me.

• He has his hand to his mouth before he throws it.
  • He throws his arm in an upwards direction.
  • There's a flash of light just before he 'lands' the punch. (Like glass catching the light).
  • The guy walks through it like he's the fucking Korean Zombie or some shit. :P

Not that it matters. If it's him, it's just another example of what a twat he appears to have become.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

I think that's his watch. 

Yeah, good call. Could be. I'm not saying he doesn't hit him or that it's any less bad to chuck a drink. Just doesn't look like a punch to me.