McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

8 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Its a better idea than pick a fight with him like a badass like you David.

Maybe my approach would allow us to find out if his BJJ brown belt is ~LEGIT~ and he just had an off-day when tying it for that infamous photo though. Snap a photo of the bell-end, and when he goes to grab your phone to smash it you just jump up and pull him into guard, see how he likes them apples. Headlines in the Irish Mail that McG was triangle choked into oblivion in a nighclub despite having a brown belt in BJJ. Photos of him laying there, unconscious in a puddle of expensive champagne and his own piss.

9 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I like how you accuse the fans of jumping to conclusions over PED use Dave yet you happily throw out the Conor's on coke stuff despite having no proof that he is outside of rumor's you have read online.

I personally know people who have operated in his circle of training partners, Ebb. I've told you that before, remember? It usually goes along the route of you condescendingly calling me Dave and telling me not to believe what I read online, me telling you that I know people who can personally vouch for his antics, you telling me to name them, me telling you to piss off, then you saying you won't believe it then because you weren't actually at any of his coke parties or actually bear witness to any of his sexual assault antics? 

And each time I mention these "rumours" it usually ends up being followed by another documented incident of the twerp acting like a complete spiv, lending credence to my claims, after which you still flatly deny that it's true. The guy could probably get done with rape and sentenced to a decent stretch in jail and you'd still be doubting his guilt, probably under the belief that the Irish jury were Joe Duffy fans or something.

No go head mate. Try and see if his brown belt is legit by attacking him for no reason. Infact why don't you and go and see if Overeems blue belt is as well while you are at it.

If this ends with David doing his trolling, contrarian act to professional MMA guys faces this could be awesome.

14 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

If this ends with David doing his trolling, contrarian act to professional MMA guys faces this could be awesome.

Yeah, that's exactly how it'll end. Absolutely.

10 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Does he do that toddler who’s just shat its nappy walk everywhere he fucking goes?

That's where I lost any sympathy for him at all. If he'd been just walking around, keeping a low profile, minding his own business and some guy started harassing him for a photo then you can kind of understand why he'd lose the rag, but he was in full-on character there.

• Paid Members

If the court case rests on that, McGregor will lose. There's very little justification in law for physical assault in response to verbal provocation.

• Paid Members

I never learn but I couldn’t help myself. After I saw that video Supremo posted I looked at twitter to see what line his bollock lickers would defend him with this time and saw a load of replies along the lines of ‘Why did he have the flash on on his phone? Can’t really blame Conor if the flash was in his face.’ Seriously. And this wasn’t one stray comment I’ve strategically picked, loads of knobs were running with it. I knew there’d be a vocal section of MMA fans sticking up for him, whatever the video showed, so it doesn’t surprise me. But the idea that someone having the flash on means you’re justified in swiping their phone and stamping on it is mental. 

It’s a sad state of affairs but I really won’t be at all shocked that if it does turn out that he’s raped this girl and it’s proven beyond all doubt, there’ll still be dickheads either claiming he’s been set up and she’s lied, the police somehow planted his spunk at the scene etc. Fuck, even if Conor actually admitted he raped the girl his fans would probably still blame her. It’s at the point now where I’m struggling to imagine what he could do that wouldn’t have some twats jump to his defence. I mean I know with the rape case it’s innocent until proven guilty but it’s the way his defenders immediately dismiss any possibility that it might be true that annoys me. The tone I’ve read since the story broke hasn’t been ‘I’ll make my mind up when more is known’, which would be reasonable enough, it’s been more ‘She’s lying. She’s after money. Why would he rape someone when he’s rich and could get almost any girl?’ All the usual lines you hear to discredit the victim in these cases.

In 2014, 2015 Conor was one of my favourite fighters in the sport by far. Loved the bloke. Fast forward to late 2018 when the rumours of the rape story first surfaced and my reaction was kind of ‘it wouldn’t shock me much’. That says it all about how much my opinion of him plummeted over a 3 or 4 year span. I know going from the dickhead behaviour we’ve seen like the dolly incident and stuff to a rape case is a big jump but the way he’s acted over the last couple of years, how erratic he is and the way he clearly thinks he’s untouchable and there’ll be no consequences for his actions, it was a recipe for disaster and for me it’s not a huge stretch to think he could do something like this. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Yeah it’s taken him 6 months to come up with that one. 

And that Emmo Lambe is exactly the kind of div I’m on about. Licks McGregor’s arse on Twitter and @s him hoping for a like or retweet. I love the way he acts like people have turned on Conor for no reason. There’s very little of the Conor I became a fan of in 2013 left at this point. There are a shitload of valid reasons why someone would go from loving that McGregor to seeing what he’s become since (over a 6 year span, I might add. This didn’t just happen overnight) and going ‘yeah, he’s a cunt now, isn’t he.’ Whether he was always a prick and hid it better or whether he was just a bit of a prick and the money and fame made him a much worse one. He is a prick. And every other week he continues to reinforce that either with some stupid shit he does out of the cage or a tweet calling a Muslim woman a “towel” etc. If you still actually like him and you’re still a fan after the way he’s gone on the last year or so then you’re probably a prick as well. 

Edited by wandshogun09