Sign in to follow this  
Supremo

McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Yeah, “let them hate”. As if the people knocking a man who tweets racist shit, is being investigated for a brutal rape, has been caught on camera calling someone a faggot, hit an innocent man at that Bellator event, smashes someone’s phone up, gets done for speeding and gets caught begging for mercy in a fight...yeah, those people have got it all wrong. That’s someone you should look up to. I think the arse licking is part them looking for some kind of recognition from him and part that they’re immature bellends who think these antics make him ‘gangsta’ or some shit. I don’t know which I find more sad and pathetic. 

1 minute ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah, “let them hate”. As if the people knocking a man who tweets racist shit, is being investigated for a brutal rape, has been caught on camera calling someone a faggot, hit an innocent man at that Bellator event, smashes someone’s phone up, gets done for speeding and gets caught begging for mercy in a fight...yeah, those people have got it all wrong. That’s someone you should look up to. I think the arse licking is part them looking for some kind of recognition from him and part that they’re immature bellends who think these antics make him ‘gangsta’ or some shit. I don’t know which I find more sad and pathetic. 

Wand, I feel that I should warn you that you're likely to be joining me on @Egg Shen's shit list if you continue panning his man without hard, court-level evidence that he's anything other than a cheeky Irish lad with great banter and questionable dress sense.

The problem with McGregor's fans is that there are loads of them. In consequence, he attracted lot of impressionable fans who got caught up in the hype. He hasn't helped matters himself. He's always been one to make silly claims. For example, he made silly comments about Aldo in the run-up to their fight. Most people laughed his claims off as a bit of hyperbole mixed with a bit of psychological warfare. But his most impressionable fans (or nut-huggers if you like) took his claims seriously.

The problem has escalated from there, as he's continued to indulge this impressionable lot with even more bollocks. Well I presume it has, because I try not to read YouTube/Twitter comments sections. So I can only go on what I read on here. 

wand will never be on my shitlist.

Im not quite sure where you get all this Conor's 'my man' stuff from either🤔

On 4/11/2019 at 1:03 PM, Carbomb said:

If the court case rests on that, McGregor will lose. There's very little justification in law for physical assault in response to verbal provocation.

There was a court case involving actual footage of him throwing shit at a bus and smashing the windows yet he was able to plea bargain.  Money talks.

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

There was a court case involving actual footage of him throwing shit at a bus and smashing the windows yet he was able to plea bargain.  Money talks.

Yeah, very true, but one of the things in his favour was that it was his first offence in the US. If he carries on doing stuff like this, and getting prosecuted for it, it's only a matter of time before he's either deported and prevented from re-entering the US, or gets a custodial sentence.