McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

• Paid Members

The reason was more likely that Conor's angling for a piece of the company and he isnt getting it. James Gallagher said that was the reason in an interview after the Bellator press conference the other day.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense as to why Dana wouldn't be up for Conor and Nate completing their trilogy with the money it's made him previously. I just think he's trying to angle for more money, and it's not having much success. 

• Paid Members

I wish he’d just fuck off now the annoying twat. Go and flog that shit whiskey full time, keep his cock away from other women and have an appropriate adult take over his social media from now on. And fuck off. 

8 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I wish he’d just fuck off now the annoying twat. Go and flog that shit whiskey full time, keep his cock away from other women and have an appropriate adult take over his social media from now on. And fuck off. 

Why all the hate for McG, man? You got something against him? 😁

• Paid Members

Will it ever fucking end? Have a week off, Conor. Just one. 

This story says Conor was throwing punches at some bloke in a Dublin pub on Saturday because the bloke said ”The Russian battered you.” 

😂 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-accused-punching-man-14251526

State of him. 

229C3AFC-B9CB-46F3-9E88-0C681B76EA76.jpeg

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don’t feel sorry for him but it doesn’t mean Conor should be trying to attack him. Especially when he’s got all these other legal troubles going on. And besides, the bloke was only stating a fact, the Russian did better him. ;) 

From what I read it wasn’t as simple as the bloke just going up to a Conor McGregor who was minding his own business and randomly giving him shit out of the blue. The story seems to be that Conor was in the pub acting the big shot twat and that’s why the guy initially approached him. Not the smartest move yeah. Then Conor got arsey and that’s when the guy threw the Khabib thing in. That’s how I read it anyway. But even if someone did just shout ‘Haha Khabib bashed you’, you can’t just assault them. Any sports star would deal with some of that type of heckling from time to time surely. From fighters to footballers, fuck, any celebrity really. ‘Your last album was shit mate’, sort of thing. It’s dickhead behaviour but you’re not always going to get positive feedback when you’re in the public eye. Especially when you’re a cunt like McGregor. Rise above it. The bloke could’ve shouted a lot worse given the recent headlines McGregor has been making. Although maybe McGregor ranks being mocked for losing to Khabib as more of a sting than being called a rapist anyway. 

Of course its not the right thing to do as a celebrity, lamping someone for insulting them. These are men and women trained to fuck you up though. If you want to go over and "have a word" with them in a pub because you think they are acting like a big shot then you are asking for trouble. Its just poking the lion then being surprised when it bites your arm off. 

The version I read over the weekend was that McGregor was buying everyone drinks. A guy then shouted "the Russian battered you". McGregor then approached him and "lit him".

Regardless, he can't help himself, to state the bloody obvious. One minute he's preaching like Genki Sudo on Twitter and saying kind words about his former coach. The next he's acting the cunt again.

• Paid Members

Ah, Genki Sudo. Now that was a guy who knew how to get people to tune in without being a total skid. Just had to be one of those people who are that supremely irritating combo of great at everything they turn their hand to, really laid-back and secure in themselves to the point they can jump about with nothing to prove, and are just frustratingly unhateable.

On 4/8/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Its hard to have much sympathy for anyone who thinks its a great idea to walk upto to any MMA fighter and tell them they got battered. Even if that fighter is Conor.

Yeah, but you can understand their thinking. If I saw Conor in a pub tomorrow, knowing his current frame of mind I'd do the same. I'd tell a mate to strategically film it, then I'd be taking the bugger to court for some of those millions.

A tuned-in athlete would have smiled at the guy and said "yeah, he got me first time. I wonder if he'll get me next time, when I'm paid even more millions to fight him again? You be sure to buy the show and watch, bro."

Lmao No I wouldn't and I doubt you would too unless you are also a massive fucking idiot like that Irish guy.

If I saw Conor in my local, my first thought would be to say Hello and maybe try and get a picture, like he does with seemingly everyone who asks. Not try and kick off a fight for no reason with him and get a mate to film it, then sue him.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

6 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

If I saw Conor in my local, my first thought would be to say Hello and maybe try and get a picture, like he does with seemingly everyone who asks. Not try and kick off a fight for no reason with him and get a mate to film it, then sue him.

Yeah, but I'm not a fanboy who looks to pander to the ego of a coked-up chav. In reality I'd probably not even fucking bother with him. He's a twat.

Lol I'm not a fanboy of him at all but if he rocked up in my local it would be a good story to tell friends. And tbh I live in Liverpool so he might turn up in my local if he has banging some local girl. 

Its a better idea than pick a fight with him like a badass like you David.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members

I like how you accuse the fans of jumping to conclusions over PED use Dave yet you happily throw out the Conor's on coke stuff despite having no proof that he is outside of rumor's you have read online.