WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

So, until GTA V I hadn't played a non-Fifa video game in almost ten years. GTA renewed my love for games, and as I'm currently working for HMV, I used my discount to buy;

Last of Us

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Far cry 3

Red Dead Redemption

All for PS3.

What should I start with?

So, until GTA V I hadn't played a non-Fifa video game in almost ten years. GTA renewed my love for games, and as I'm currently working for HMV, I used my discount to buy;

Last of Us

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Far cry 3

Red Dead Redemption

All for PS3.

I've been playing MW2 tons recently. The special ops are great fun.

• Moderators

The story for Modern Warfare (the first one) was really good.

Red Dead, obviously, will feel fairly familiar if you've been playing GTA. But you might like to mix things up, so I'd go with something else first and then move on to that later..

Tbh I don't know how you could possibly have time to play any of them if you've got GTA V.

Last of Us

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Far cry 3

Red Dead Redemption

All for PS3.

I've been playing MW2 tons recently. The special ops are great fun.

I was about to post the same. Sniper Fi n particular was a real cracker.

• Paid Members

Whoa Arkham Origins is just around the corner. That sneaked up on me (not much of a gamer these days). What's the early word on it? More of the same of Arkham City? If so I can't freaking wait.

• Paid Members

I've been playing a lot with a Sega Mega Drive emulator I've got on this PC. Still loving the shit out of "ATP Tour Tennis Championship". I love tennis games that you can actually play a real tournament season in.

Are there any other Mega Drive games that are still good on an emulator?

I've been playing a lot with a Sega Mega Drive emulator I've got on this PC. Still loving the shit out of "ATP Tour Tennis Championship". I love tennis games that you can actually play a real tournament season in.

Are there any other Mega Drive games that are still good on an emulator?

ATP is fantastic, really enjoyable stuff. it's a bit of a lost gem over here as only got a limited release in Europe, rather than a wide release, and as is a late release MD game and is as a result quite rare.

Most of the games that you like, used to love etc, will still be great on an emulator. Some sound issues will persist, on some emulators especially when playing the likes of Streets of Rage II, it all sounds a bit tinny. Other than that it's all good!

This new Star Wars Battlefront is it going to be similar to the others, or a new thing entirely?

So what's the general consensus this year on Fifa vs PES?

FIFA all the way for me but that's personal taste and habit more than anything, its one of those arguments that will keep going until Jesus comes back and destroys all consoles with his spring loaded cross cannon.