WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Finished Rise of the Tomb raider last week after getting stuck on it first time round. ( you know when you rage quit after losing the same battle over and over, then go back to it and do it first time. That happened!)

The new Tomb Raider games don't even try and hide that they are Uncharted ripoffs and they are amazing for it. Great, fun games and I can't wait to get the next one. 

Got Dead Space 2 while it's on gold. Still as good as I remember. The first 2 Dead Space games have some of the best tension and genuine scares of any horror games. And this one still holds up, gameplay wise. I can't remember if it was this one or the original where you had to shoot the asteroids, so I may well be back whinging about that at some point. 

Was so disappointed with the third game, when they pushed multiplayer so moved to larger, open levels, and lost that claustrophobic feel. 

• Paid Members

Cheers Ralphy. It's such a pain in the arse as FIFA is one of those games I like to just bash out a couple of games on Manager Mode in between watching something on telly, having to get up and put a disc in is a pain in the arse. I fully realise how fucking lazy I'm sounding right now.

• Paid Members

Surely FIFA 18 will be making an appearance in the EA Access vault soon?

£17.51 on the Brazilian store if you can be arsed buying Brazilian gift cards. Not a bad price if you do the game sharing thing. 

Heres a turorial on how to do it if you’re interested. https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/xbox-one-buying-from-other-regions-without-a-vpn-virtual-private-network-2452608

Edited by Bettencourt

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Bettencourt said:

Surely FIFA 18 will be making an appearance in the EA Access vault soon?

I don't think it will be for a while, seeing as it will ONLY cost you a mere ÂŁ53 if you have EA Access at the moment!! What a saving right there :(

The World Cup DLC will probably pro-long its shelf life and thus enable them to keep it at a higher price. Also I don't have EA Access anyway.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I don't think it will be for a while, seeing as it will ONLY cost you a mere ÂŁ53 if you have EA Access at the moment!! What a saving right there :(

The World Cup DLC will probably pro-long its shelf life and thus enable them to keep it at a higher price. Also I don't have EA Access anyway.

Good point regarding the World Cup DLC. I was thinking EA Access because the last 2/3 FIFA editions have been introduced into the vault around April time and you’re getting EA Access for about £20 for a years subscription at the moment. 

Jade Empire (Bioware's most underrated game imo) is finally backwards compatible, along with Knights of The Old Republic 2 and Morrowind.

That's me sorted for a good while. Dragon Age 2 (which I have a soft spot for despite general opinion) is also backwards compatible now, but I'm sure that's destined for EA Access so in no rush to get it.

17 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I haven’t downloaded it yet, so can’t speak from personal experience, but this looks like it could scratch a certain itch for a few UKFFers looking for something like Streets of Rage / Final Fight:

It’s on Switch, too.

Thanks for posting this. I do miss the Final Fight days so ill be trying this out.

Yea after watching the trailer and reading a couple of reviews, not sure I want to spend a tenner on it now. Shame as I'm always yearning for more old school side scrolling beat em ups.

A port of Final Fight CD would be fantastic. But unlikely.

The Mega Drive Classics is out for PS4 and Xbox one on May 29th and will have Comix Zone, Golden Axe 1, 2 and 3 and Streets Of Rage 1, 2 and 3 for all your side scrolling beat em ups needs 

Edited by TildeGuy~!