WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

On 04/02/2018 at 5:06 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

I’m looking at picking up an Arcade Stick in time for the release of The Street Fighter 30th anniversary comp coming to PS4, I was quite handy with Third Strike in the arcades and want to get into the fighting game community again. 

Any suggestions? 

If anyone was looking to pick this game up Amazon have it for pre order for a cheap price of £24.99, it releases on May 29th or you can pre order from the psn store for £34.99 and you’ll get a free download for Ultra Street Fighter IV

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Started ‘a way out’ last night with a pal on psn, for those not familiar with it, it’s a co-op of two prisoners breaking out of prison and going on the run, working together to dodge police and work around problems.

probably got about half way last night, decent thing is that only one of you needs to buy the actual game in order to play

It sounds like the kind of co-op game you'd want to finish in one sitting, with each sesh being a new escape, so 90 minutes sounds sensible to me.

• Paid Members

I thought it sounded like pretentious bollocks, or at least that's how reviews made it sound. Like it was worth a once through if you can handle the constantly changing controls and mechanics and the fact it's rammed with cutscenes. As far as replayability goes for a game like that, you have to play two player so I can't see it getting much replay.