WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

If you want a relaxing game it's Euro Truck Driver 2 that you want, sadly I think that's PC only. There's also an American version but I'd rather drive around Poland with Eurodance on the working radio than Buttfuck Kentucky.

On 17/03/2018 at 10:56 AM, zep81 said:

Yeah they're great and easy. This is the ones I usually get for my PC and have one hooked up to my PS4;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-PlayStation/dp/B00TKFEEAS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521284053&sr=8-3&keywords=seagate+1tb+portable+hard+drive

Just plug it in and format it (which you can do on the ps4 with one click). Fast, eaay and convenient.

Thanks for that, and thanks everyone else that replied. Finally got him to pull the trigger on it today.

Still doing shite on GTA Online.  Plucked up the courage to shift 6 crates at once of my dodgy goods, got in the plane and 10 seconds after take off, I was flying over restricted air space and got shot down before I knew what was happening!  So then I went to resupply and of course a flying car twat made sure I died 10 times.

Still haven't delivered the EMP either...

I haven't been online with GTA for donkey's (I've only got it for PS3), and all this talk now of flying cars and bikes makes it sound like absolute hell. Has it basically become Saints Row Online, in terms of wackiness?

Total Overdose Coverart.png

Anyone remember this hidden gem? One of the most addictive games I've ever played, with a good humour and a decent story.

The "loco moves" feature gave this endless playability. 

Burnout 3 - Takedown Coverart.jpg

Best racing game I ever played. The "crash" and "road rage" modes, again, gave this endless playability. The driving was so smooth and accessible, too, unlike more technical games like Toca, Ridge Racer or Gran Turismo.

Burnout Paradise Boxart 2.jpg

It lost the magic by this stage. I didn't get nearly as much replay value out of this game.

• Paid Members
On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:10 AM, Ralphy said:

Farming Simulator (the first one) for xbox 360 is crap, sadly i thought it would be relaxing, but i was wrong

I once read a review of Farming Simulator, that closed with the line, "in summary, the chief failing of Farming Simulator is its abject failure to simulate farming".

On 01/04/2018 at 6:02 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Still haven't delivered the EMP either...

Got a crew together as per.  One guy knew what he was doing and thankfully the others learned from their mistakes and we did it on about the third go.  Did the heist finale on the first attempt too!

• Paid Members

What are the online heists like, Keith? Are they many? I was a bit disappointed with the small number of heists in the main game, given that was always the big selling point when plugging the game. If online has quite a few more, I might have to saddle up...

23 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

What are the online heists like, Keith? Are they many? I was a bit disappointed with the small number of heists in the main game, given that was always the big selling point when plugging the game. If online has quite a few more, I might have to saddle up...

I think there is initially 4 or 5 with the first being a 2 person job training one.  The real ones have about 5 set up missions before you do the heist proper.  Personally, I love 'em, you'll end up with a bellend in the crew who doesn't understand stealth when it's needed.

I think there are 3 new ones now with the Doomsday update and I think there is a couple you do for Trevor.  Get on it!

I’ve been playing Mad Max on the PS4, it’s free with this months PS Plus membership.

I’m not really enjoying it so far, the driving controls are quite poor and they try to copy the combat from the Batman Arkham series. 

• Paid Members

Heard nothing but great things about the VR update for Wipeout Omega Collection on PS4 so went and got that for cheap before knob heads ramp the price up.

It's unbelievable. So immersive and frantic. Some of the turns and jumps pull your guts out.

The Witcher 2 is the best example I've seen, it looks gorgeous on the 1X, like the PC version at highest settings. Crackdown and Forza Horizon looked great too.

Here’s the full list of enhanced 360 titles for Xbox One X:

• Assassin’s Creed
  • Crackdown
  • Fable Anniversary
  • Fallout 3
  • Forza Horizon
  • Gears of War 3
  • Halo 3
  • Mirror’s Edge
  • Oblivion
  • Skate 3
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings