WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I've put a few hours into Prey the past couple of days and it seems to be a pretty decent System Shock clone, I can see myself enjoying this a lot more than I did Bioshock although I imagine I'd be in the minority there.

• Paid Members

I've had a GPD XD (handheld emulator thingy) for a few days, I'm in love! It's played everything I've thrown at it up to Dreamcast games fine. Being able to play all the Android GTAs with proper controls will be a godsend as well. It's going to take me ages to play one game for a decent amount of time, though, my brain still can't get past the novelty of it all and I need to obsessively test every random game that pops into my daft head.

My favourite purchase in ages.

• Paid Members

D-pad's fine, not up there with your Saturn ones of the world, but miles above a 360 style. Face buttons are good, and I really like the analogue sticks (for handheld standards). L/R1+2 feel like they're the wrong way round but it's easy to swap them in the options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

After years of loyal service, my 360 died, so I finally joined the current gen with an Xbox One S. Been playing Overwatch a lot the last couple of days. It's an incredible amount of fun, and very bright and colourful for a shooter. I can see myself playing this for years, like I did with TF2. Probably be white as a ghost by the time the summer's over, from sitting indoors getting headshots rather than being out in the sun.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Lego Star Wars TCS is fun.  Completed the main story bit and now going back to unlock the rest of it.

The Force Awakens one is really good, too. Same with the Lego Marvel games- and I don't even like superhero pap (my son however does).

• Paid Members

Tekken 7 is garbage. Single player is cheap, one-note and barebones. Online barely works. Offline is missing modes and characters and the fluidity that the last game (Tekken Tag 2) had. Already mopped up most the trophies without trying and 100% the single player modes. Nothing left to get out the game and it's been 2 days.