WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

14 hours ago, Bettencourt said:

But if you watch one of the Xbox Daily shows this week using Mixer (Microsoft's streaming service, used to be called Beam) and you have your Xbox account linked you get some free goodies.

• Rare Replay (full game)
  • Some other stuff

That's not bad at all.

I don't have an Xbone yet, but if I ever do, that's one of the games I'd want. I have an account from my 360 days, so would it be possible to link that up for one of these streams and reserve the game for future download?

Also yes, Nintendo went great guns yesterday.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

That's not bad at all.

I don't have an Xbone yet, but if I ever do, that's one of the games I'd want. I have an account from my 360 days, so would it be possible to link that up for one of these streams and reserve the game for future download?

Also yes, Nintendo went great guns yesterday.

If you link up your account to Mixer and watch the shows on PC then it counts as well.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-E3-MixPot-faq

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

You'll probably have more fun on that version too. It's hard to judge from a video of course, but it looks like they still haven't managed to replicate the immersive sense of freedom that SM2's web-slinging around skyscrapers created.

The developer has announced on Twitter that the web-slinging is physics based and the web must have a physical structure to connect to so that's very reassuring.

• Paid Members

Borrowed Tekken 7 to the lad across the hall for Final Fantasy XV but thought it was shit. Looks lovely, some great nostalgia touches and characters, but it's a big empty world and the battle system is pants. Gave him it back after about 3 or 4 hours (I got to the Seaside Resort but had spent hours doing hunts and side missions). 

Went out and bought Morrowind today for the PS4, hoping the scruffy bits from ESO's launch have been ironed out because I wanted to enjoy it but it was all over the place.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Any of you lot played Horizon Zero Dawn? I know it got great reviews, but that doesn't really mean anything these days. What's the general opinion of actual people who haven't been paid to say nice things about it?

My non-fanboy mate played it right after BoTW and said it was ok but nowhere near that level and quite linear in comparison.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I bought Tekken 7 on PC and got it from CDKeys as it was a tenner cheaper than getting it directly from Steam. Unfortunately it means I can't get a refund, as it reallly is poo :(

Looked it up when someone mentioned it had Bullet Club stuff in it, but wasn’t impressed from the trailer. The graphics don’t look like they’ve moved on from the PS1 titles. Picked up Mortal Kombat XL recently instead. Lovely graphics, and I get to play as the Predator!

• Paid Members

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and enjoying it. It's nothing revolutionary but it takes all the best bits from basically every big open world game of the past few years and polishes them up and puts it in an absolutely gorgous environment. Once you get the hang of the various combat techniques and how to use different weapons and tactics to take down giant behemoths it's incredibly satisfying. I'd recommend it but you might not be blown away by it like other big titles.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Looked it up when someone mentioned it had Bullet Club stuff in it, but wasn’t impressed from the trailer. The graphics don’t look like they’ve moved on from the PS1 titles. Picked up Mortal Kombat XL recently instead. Lovely graphics, and I get to play as the Predator!

tekken3.png

browse-tekken-7-4000-for-scraps-from-the

Come on now.