WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Only complaint so far is that unless I missed something there's nothing to tell you what the recommend level is any quest you happen to be doing. Other than that though it's a good time killer.

Everything scales to your level, so apart from the dungeons it doesn't matter what you do when.

• Paid Members

I finally got hold of Transformers Devastation the other day. Lots of fancy Robot fighting shenanigans. Grimlock is hilarious. I've also been playing Pacman 256 and Crossy Road on my phone, along with the Disney tie-in. The Disney one is constantly trying to get you to pay £20-odd at a time to unlock the little characters, and the game has weird scoring systems depending on which characters you play as. It's quite offputting.

I'm one of those pricks who can't seem to play two games at relatively the same time.  All I've played is KEITH IN SPACE lately but I'll have to give ESO a bash as I was getting better at it.  By that, I mean I actually changed my weapons and armour from the ones you get at the start.  Anyone on XB1 up for forming a nerd posse?

• Paid Members

I'm one of those pricks too, Keith. My friend bought me the remastered version of Skyrim for the Xbone for my birthday, so I'm playing through that all over again. Which seems ridiculous, as I've played it enough times and it makes sense if I use this valuable time playing ESO instead.

• Paid Members

Ha! I would've been happy with the Witcher 3 version, but they've done a great job of adding more to it. I have only crafted a couple of cards so far, I'm saving up my scraps to craft some of the better cards.

Is there an occasion where you don't give your opponent a positive vote at the end of the game so they get a bonus? The only time I don't is if they've already beaten me and then insist on playing all of their remaining cards. Stop, I'm already dead!

• Moderators

I have never not given the GGs yet, but I can imagine if someone did that to me then I would react in the same way!

I read on the gwent subreddit that they're probably gonna wipe people back to 0 sets and lvl 1 in the next big update when it goes from closed beta to open, so might not be worth waiting..

I'm not sure if that will affect cards you have in your collection as well though. If not, then it's certainly better to put your scraps into cards than lose them.

I need to do some more reading...

• Paid Members

Stuck in a gaming limbo at the minute. Finished Persona 5 the other weekend after 200+ hours (including cutscenes and pause time it seems) and now have no big single player games to play. I went from Breath of The Wild to Persona 5 but don't fancy any of the other AAA titles out atm like Horizon. 
Spent my time since playing Mario Kart and Puyo Tetris but they're time-wasters I'll spend an hour on or play with others. I fancy that Yooka-Laylee but I'm waiting for the Switch version as it's the exact type of game that would have me playing handheld, and apparently they're patching some of the duff bits out by release. 

Spent last night on Fallout Shelter and Peggle on my girlfriend's Xbox One. Really wish Fallout Shelter on the console was less of a mobile game because it was all fun and games until I was waiting for water for 10 real-time minutes. Actually, I sent a bloke out exploring last night so I better check he's not dead.

I'm in a similar position at the moment. Finished Breath Of The Wild, had a go on The Witcher 3 but decided it's not for me  (the combat is shocking!!), and I quite enjoyed Mafia 3 but after 4 or 5 hours I'm fairly sure I've seen everything it has to offer (I'd seen it all within an hour really, it just took this long to get bored with it), plus it crashes so often that it's just too frustrating to play. 

I quite fancy Mass Effect but I'm holding off until the price comes down. In the meantime I'm going back to last gen stuff that I never got round to finishing, plus I've purposely bought some cheap shit from CEX for a laugh. See how far I can get through Jericho, Bullet Witch, and Morph X...