WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Just ending the walking dead series 2 since it was free on games with gold. I really enjoyed it, thought the last bit with the flashback was heart touching. 

I chose the leave with K***y and then walk away from W******ton. 

Felt like the right option. Can't wait until series 3 is free on Xbox Live

• Paid Members

Night Trap! Bloody hell.

It's all on this week - I'm buying two Nintendo Switch games. That's got to be a significant percentage of the number of Nintendo Switch games available.

It's Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart, by the way.

7 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Night Trap! Bloody hell.

It's all on this week - I'm buying two Nintendo Switch games. That's got to be a significant percentage of the number of Nintendo Switch games available.

It's Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart, by the way.

Ordered Mario Kart, I had it on Wii U and I think it is my favourite game ever so got it again at £40. Played the Puyo Puyo Tetris downloadable demo and didn't enjoy it. 

I have Snake Pass which is on Switch and every other console, not a bad game but not sure it was worth the price. 

Ultra Street fighter is costing £34.99. Way too much, think it is way too much. 

I wish the Night Trap release was on Switch, I would definitely have got that. I remember the game causing loads of fuss but never had it.

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members

Picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris last night, though the price is taking the piss, as is the norm for the Switch. When you're forking out that much for a game, it's almost a blessing that there's so few of them available. You can tell they're overpriced when I've not drunkenly bought all the old Neo Geo stuff that's inexplicably available for it.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is great fun, and there seems way more to it than what you can do in the demo, but I'm a big fan of Tetris and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, so I was always going to love it. I might just be an idiot, but I can't find any option to play endless Tetris, though - there's endless Puyo, and marathon mode Tetris (clear 150 lines), but doesn't seem to be endless Tetris. I hope I'm just being dim and it's buried as a menu option somewhere.

• Paid Members

Why on earth are people paying £20+ for a new version of Tetris in 2017?! It looks no different from the hundreds of free 'saga' games you get on your phone these days. I swear Nintendo should stick Pong out there for £20, their devoted fans will buy it.

Edited by PunkStep

56 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Why on earth are people paying £20+ for a new version of Tetris in 2017?! It looks no different from the hundreds of free 'saga' games you get on your phone these days. I swear Nintendo should stick Pong out there for £20, their devoted fans will buy it.

Not just £20, but about £40. I don't understand it with this game. People complained about the price of Bomberman but this is dreadful. I first thought it would be about £17-20 but just checked and fuck is it expensive.

Out of curiosity is Night Trap being rereleased via steam?

Edited by westlondonmist

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

is Night Trap being rereleased via steam

Not officially but the devs have been very nudge nudge wink wink when asked about it on social media/Youtube. I'm thinking about getting the physical PS4 version if they're not asking silly money for it, although it will be limited.

Delving back into Elder Scrolls Online on XB1.  Think I need to level up or do easy quests as I'm getting smashed.  Was having a fight with three harpys and was struggling, then some dude from out of nowhere fireballed one of them.  Was like something out of a film!

Like your style.

Apparantly, if you forget to upgrade armour and weaponry and still have all the basic shit, Scotsmage will write a thousand page tome about you in the College Of Winterfukff about how you're not a real Breton or Nord and your homestead will always remain empty.

Had a look at what skills and talents I'm meant to have and sorted my character accordingly.  That was after my last post and I'm going to be on this for days now, aren't I?

if any bigger boys was a snivelling little shit hiding behind them, my gamer tag is Richard Hammond, I mean Bazihnio.