WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

6 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I offer you my condolences, not too far into the future you're gonna experience true torture.

But before that look for a giant painting which I think is under those rafters and touch it, there's a sweet optional area there.

Bear in mind that you cannot access the optional Painted World of Ariamis until you acquire a Peculiar Doll, which is located in another totally optional and often missed area.

Edit: Also, regarding Ceaseless Discharge, he no longer knocksĀ himself into the lava, that was a glitch that was patched a while ago. Now you have to leg it back to the fog gate, wait for him to slam the ground, and deliver enough damage to his arm before he raises it again. If deal enough damage, he'll fall into the lava. Killing him this way only nets you half of the souls and I think there is an item that you miss out on.

Edited by neil is brill

8 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Ā 

Discharge can be beat without hitting it, wake him up then leg it as fast as you can back down the hill and he'll knock himself into the lava..

Sif the Wolf will be much tougher, it's probably best to wear light armour (keep equipment weight at under 25%) so you quick roll and learn to roll away from it's moves.

Cheers for the heads up. I'm just at the bottom of this church and I got a brief intro to the two golden boys I've heard so much about. I've got the gravelord sword at plus 3 so it's doing some major damage.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Interesting sword, I've not used it as I didn't like the stat scaling but I wonder how the Toxic will work on bosses.

I heard about its toxic ability could do with a faster weapon but just as powerful guess I'm not going to find one. I got a message about invading a world just before going to the boss using the dark eye?

On 02/04/2017 at 11:20 PM, Merzbow said:

A Gravelord Servant had summoned you into their world, it's one of the games PvP mechanics. They can also infect worlds with extra enemies but I very rarely see that happen,

I was in the main hal just before you fight obstruction and smough, the black orb was wanting me to use it to invade a world where the fire keeper was killed. I killed the gold knight and got a fire keepers spirit which I used to restore the person at the fire link shrine.

so now off to fight obstein and smough. I've seen afterwards there is a large women that some people kill to unveil a dark world is this wise to kill the large breasted woman after she's given me teleportation to bonfire to bonfire

• Paid Members

Definitely worth it at that price. Amazing story, setting and soundtrack, and most of the main missions are great. The busywork in between to draw out bosses/progress the story can get really fucking tedious though. Still, the good far outweighed the bad.

Ā