WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Just one more solo challenge...

Exactly this!!!

15 minutes ago, AirJordanFan93 said:

Mafia 3 isn't that great so you aren't missing out on much. Mafia 2 was much better.

As mentioned, it's fifteen quid good!

9 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

One of the many reasons why it's worth waiting a few months before buying a new release these days.

Outside of the major sports titles I don't buy many major Triple-A titles anyway. Most of them just don't appeal to me at this point. Or they are franchises that have well and truly overstayed their welcome.

23 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

46 hours and fourth story dungeon in, and I can safely say that Persona 5 blows the previous games away. It's better in virtually every way imo.

Only criticism so far is a couple of dead spots where little happens.

The soundtrack isn't as good as 4, although the jazzy tones do suit these characters more than the previous hip-hop tracks would.

Well I've got further into dark souls now. I've defeated seath the scaleless defeated on the first try :), then took on the fire demon died a lot but once I Decided to use my crystal halibut (what it's called) and used the electric charge to the right hand weapon he died easily. Then took on the centepeade, somehow I defeated this the first time too. 

I cant defeat the boss in the endless corridor though shes mighty quick

9 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Well I've got further into dark souls now. I've defeated seath the scaleless defeated on the first try :), then took on the fire demon died a lot but once I Decided to use my crystal halibut (what it's called) and used the electric charge to the right hand weapon he died easily. Then took on the centepeade, somehow I defeated this the first time too. 

I cant defeat the boss in the endless corridor though shes mighty quick

The corridor isn't actually endless, if you manage to go on for long enough you'll reach an end where you can box her in. That being said, it's still much quicker to just dodge her spells and get a few hits in before she teleports away. There's not really a sound strategy for her, some of it is luck, especially where her spells are concerned.

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

"Her" It's an interesting bit of lore, they were forced to live as a female due to their affinity to the moon.

also, you killed Priscilla you bastard.

Most of the guides killed her plus it's much easier running around that place now without the sheer amount of enemies

6 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Most of the guides killed her plus it's much easier running around that place now without the sheer amount of enemies

But..but she's innocent. I killed her on one playthrough and felt like shit after because she's only there in that painting due to racism.

39 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

But..but she's innocent. I killed her on one playthrough and felt like shit after because she's only there in that painting due to racism.

I just wanted a challenge, is the DLC worth it or should I jump straight onto Dark Souls 2