WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

On 04/04/2017 at 0:43 PM, jasmith85 said:

I was in the main hal just before you fight obstruction and smough, the black orb was wanting me to use it to invade a world where the fire keeper was killed. I killed the gold knight and got a fire keepers spirit which I used to restore the person at the fire link shrine.

so now off to fight obstein and smough. I've seen afterwards there is a large women that some people kill to unveil a dark world is this wise to kill the large breasted woman after she's given me teleportation to bonfire to bonfire

Would it wise to go into the painting world before facing obstein and Dmoygh as I cant beat the gits at the moment, I have no humanity to summon help either

• Paid Members

Smough and Ornstein are horrible. I hear it's better to kill Smough first as you get an extra item drop from Ornstein, but I'd also imagine that makes it a lot harder to do in that order.

6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Smough and Ornstein are horrible. I hear it's better to kill Smough first as you get an extra item drop from Ornstein, but I'd also imagine that makes it a lot harder to do in that order.

Slightly inaccurate.

If you kill Ornstein first, you'll then have to battle giant Smough who will leave behind a unique drop.

If you kill Smough first, you'll then have to battle giant Ornstein, which is much much harder, but also has a different unique drop.

You'll have to do it both ways if you're going for trophies/achievements, if that's the case kill Smough first because giant Ornstein in NG+ is one of the toughest encounters across all souls games. If trophies aren't your thing, take the "easy" way out and kill Ornstein first.

11 hours ago, neil is brill said:

Slightly inaccurate.

If you kill Ornstein first, you'll then have to battle giant Smough who will leave behind a unique drop.

If you kill Smough first, you'll then have to battle giant Ornstein, which is much much harder, but also has a different unique drop.

You'll have to do it both ways if you're going for trophies/achievements, if that's the case kill Smough first because giant Ornstein in NG+ is one of the toughest encounters across all souls games. If trophies aren't your thing, take the "easy" way out and kill Ornstein first.

Well had a good play on it last night, I got the quelaag fury sword, I defeated obstein and smough though it took ages took out obstein first, killed pracilla in the painting (did that first try but didn't get the tail weapon), defeated Siff on my first try too with the +4 gravelord sword.

i also killed the big boob lady so everything went dark.

I also put a giant chalice on the fire link altar.

So now where does one go now?

Now I'm a bit lost

Your current options are:

New Londo Ruins, which you can get to via the spiral staircase and elevator below the Firelink Firekeeper.

The Catacombs, accessed via Firelink graveyard.

Lost Izalith, accessed after killing Ceaseless Discharge. Defeating him lowers the lava, revealing a new area.

Dukes Archives, located in Anor Londo behind a glowing orange barrier which you may have noticed during a previous visit.

I am thinking of picking up the new WWE2K game.

ive heard the gameplay runs like a pig but it's not bad overall,

how easy is it to import caws and entrance sets and all that ?

Seen some cool retro mods , how does one go about getting and installing them ?

Big fan of late 90's wcw, any cool way of getting all the wrestlers from that period all at once easily ?

im really unsure as to how it all works.

7 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

I am thinking of picking up the new WWE2K game.

ive heard the gameplay runs like a pig but it's not bad overall,

how easy is it to import caws and entrance sets and all that ?

Seen some cool retro mods , how does one go about getting and installing them ?

Big fan of late 90's wcw, any cool way of getting all the wrestlers from that period all at once easily ?

im really unsure as to how it all works.

You can't get them all in one download. You have to download them all separate. I assume you are playing on console?