WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

£35 for Ultra street Fighter II? Wow. That's ballsy. I know they had to rebalance the whole game to make up for the HD graphics on the Super Turbo HD Remix on 360/PS3. Everybody ended up playing the old graphics anyway which rendered the upscaled graphics redundant. I dream to think how hard it's going to be playing Street Fighter on those little Joycon things, although I hear rumour there's a fightstick in the works. I'm not even that enthused by the old Neo Geo games at the moment either as they're sticking them out on the XBox store and PSN as well.

7 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Decided to put Dark Souls 2 on hold as it's not as fun more just draining especially with no decent weapon, shield or Armour so I'm stuck getting past the section after the big pit of fire once descending the ladder. 

Decided to jump straight onto Dark Souls 3 instead. It's a lot faster paced compared to number. I've defeated my second boss, got into the next area where there was a giant throwing arrows at me then the boss raped me and all my 4000 souls and my ember. Luckily I have a shield that deflects all damage and a katana sword which does decent damage. 

Many advice would be grand what to do or special weapons to get in advance.

An estoc will get you far in that game but you'll be a known as a right scrub for using it, going for some Raw ASS wouldn't be a bad way to start the game of either (Astoras Straight Sword infused with a Raw gem). Straight swords in general are the main go to weapon, but they're not fun.

Went back to Elite Dangerous and saw where I was going wrong.  I was taking the easiest missions but couldn't warp or whatever to where I was meant to go.  Now I've sussed out you have to plan a route there, and go via other systems, it's quite Redknapply opened up a whole universe!  Currently just couriering data around different places building up some cash, then I can get a new ship etc.

8 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Decided to put Dark Souls 2 on hold as it's not as fun more just draining especially with no decent weapon, shield or Armour so I'm stuck getting past the section after the big pit of fire once descending the ladder. 

Decided to jump straight onto Dark Souls 3 instead. It's a lot faster paced compared to number. I've defeated my second boss, got into the next area where there was a giant throwing arrows at me then the boss raped me and all my 4000 souls and my ember. Luckily I have a shield that deflects all damage and a katana sword which does decent damage. 

Many advice would be grand what to do or special weapons to get in advance.

A lot of enemies and bosses in DS3 are susceptible to bleed damage, so if you really want to spec for that, go for a Luck build and get your hollowing to 99 via the Yuria questline.

Then you need the Warden Twinblades which drop from Grave Wardens fairly often in Farron Keep. Buff those with Carthus Rouge consumables from the vendor woman in Firelink Shrine and you'll be almost unstoppable.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Went back to Elite Dangerous and saw where I was going wrong.  I was taking the easiest missions but couldn't warp or whatever to where I was meant to go.  Now I've sussed out you have to plan a route there, and go via other systems, it's quite Redknapply opened up a whole universe!  Currently just couriering data around different places building up some cash, then I can get a new ship etc.

Get into a Cobra as soon as you can afford to. Fit it with a decent FSD and fuel scoop and some cargo racks. It's a decent ship for combat as well. 

• Paid Members

55 hours into Persona 5 - did 50 hours the week before last and then went back to work so only restarted again today.

Still loving the music, design and everything else. It's so good. 

1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Get into a Cobra as soon as you can afford to. Fit it with a decent FSD and fuel scoop and some cargo racks. It's a decent ship for combat as well. 

Nice one, will do.  Think my courier career might be good as a sideline but it would be a massive waste of the game if that's all I did.

KEITH IN SPACE - Update.

I was delivering some data but I planned it badly, ran out of fuel in a system that seemed to have no planets so just went flying about.  Found a destroyed ship and took the escape pod but couldn't get any fuel so I fucked up my little ship and had to listen to my Commander suffocate to death as the oxygen ran out.  Was like the film Gravity.  Pretty unnerving hearing the poor cunt chokes become louder as life support failed.

Now I'm back at the last port I was at.  Got a auto docking system and the Blue Danube plays as it kicks in.  Nice touch!

• Paid Members

Basically. They have a website (and some chat channels I think) where you let them know what system you're in and they'll jump out to you and give you enough fuel to make it to the nearest station. They've jumped out as far as the core at least for a rescue. All volunteers as well. 

• Moderators

So I've finally been getting into the Gwent game properly. I've built my first janky deck after having play with all the starters... It's great (the game that is; my deck is garbage). I could see myself getting hooked.

What deck do you play PunkStep?