WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

16 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I've got a PS4 now. Did they ever sort Street Fighter V out from the shitty mess it was at launch? Is it worth picking up?

@FelatioLips

My advice would be to wait for it to go sale. I grabbed it pretty cheap (the first season pass included) a while back off PSN.

Or maybe just buy the SFIV and MvC3 ports.

• Paid Members

Tekken got patched today. Online connected slowly but first time trying. Got my platinum but now post-patch I have nothing left to do. It's got no single player content left, nobody I know of my mates, girlfriend or myself enjoy the offline as much as Tekken Tag, and the online ranks can be gained in offline treasure battle so I have nothing to do.
The bloke across from me wants to borrow it in return for Final Fantasy which I fancied trying but not paying for. Was going to trade it towards Crash Bandicoot but I played the demo today and hated it.

EDIT:

Oh shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHdrmZsNs0

Edited by FelatioLips

Heh that's ace, I've been watching the conferences with Giant Bomb taking the piss outta them.

It took over halfway into the Bethesda one for a shit spooky/soft cover version of a known pop song, MS didn't even have one which was surprising as hell.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Microsoft announcing the X-Box One X and explaining how it's the most powerful console ever and "let's see what this bad boy can do" then advertising 20+ indie games for it really rubbed me up the wrong way. 

For us it was bragging how powerful it was and then showing nothing but sequels to annual games.

• Paid Members

I can't justify buying what appears to be essentially an iterative upgrade to the standard Xbox One. For me, it's got to the point where I don't really notice much difference with framerate and everything else so it's just not something that makes sense to worry about. 

When is sea of Thieves out?