Paid Members Sir Steve Redgrave Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I would of done food if I new 100% how many people were truly coming. Well, you can put one down for steak and ale pie. Can I get back to you about what my mate is having? I am pretty sure he's partial to chicken and mushroom however I don't want to mess you about last minute. I don't think i'll be bringing the missus along though... Edited July 11, 2015 by Sir Steve Redgrave
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Carbomb I am NOT a racist so get your facts right lad. So we are having a Chinese after all? That would explain why there's no Pie & Peas option.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I think he's going to make us fill in one of these forms:
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 To the admin of UKFF Please can you remove the free ticket thing as I am not giving free tickets out and I had people ask me about it. Please be professional and remove it. I know it was out to piss me off and wreck a promotion but its not fair. You don't do it to other promoters so please don't do it to me.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Is there a plugin that can replace words in posts? I'm absolutely sick of seeing the word "professional" and would like to see it replaced with other random words.
Porkchopcash Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) LPW Man, you have to be a gimmick? Why are you replying? What are you gaining from this? Other than riducule. People know theres a show on. No one giving silly responses on here are going, just quit while your behind. Advertise locally Son. I'm pissing myself off reading this dross every day. Please please please someone close this thread. Edited July 11, 2015 by Porkchopcash
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 From now on, he will be professional and only answer questions about the show. ect ect You might want to sort that cough out before the arduous task of announcing the entrants for the Rumble.
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) Your right why am I replying to the daft stuff like food, free tickets and mc matches. I thought I would gain abit of respect as I come back bit more professional and show people that they are wrong about me and my promotion as I like to prove people wrong. I do advertise locally Why close it I am going to prove all these people are wrong about me come 17th oct. I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest. Yes I will only reply to professional questions about the show and act professional Edited July 11, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I am not even replying anymore till next week But what happens if people make further silly posts about pies and raffles? Will you let them continue to derail this professional thread if you're not replying until next week?
Stinky Dad Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I have a question. A genuine one at that. Hand on heart Adam, you mention you've learnt lessons from the past so give us a list of 5 things you can genuinely say you've improved upon to make sure your promotion isn't the laughing stock it has been in the past. Genuine answers though. Sell this promotion like your life depends on it cos your previous efforts have left you with zero credibility and your attempts at acting 'professionally' have only seen you regress further. Make people want to buy a ticket. Prove you've changed. In less than 500 words. 5 lessons you've learned and explain how you implemented these changes to give you a sound business model. Ticket sales depend on this Adam. Go. Edit....oh and a DM to me automatically means loss of custom so don't bother. Edited July 11, 2015 by Stinky Dad
warmachineyoh Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest. Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? Whats his purpose of being here?
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) EDIT: Double Post. Edited July 11, 2015 by Nick James
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Professionally speaking, I think he's onto a winner with this UKFF free pie and pea show.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 If I pretend I am under 40, do the thing with the eyes to look chinese and bring my wife, can I come in?
darkship Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest. Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? Whats his purpose of being here? Probably going to MC, I hear there's a vacancy. I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest. Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? Whats his purpose of being here? Probably going to MC, I hear there's a vacancy.
Recommended Posts