LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

I would of done food if I new 100% how many people were truly coming.

Well, you can put one down for steak and ale pie. Can I get back to you about what my mate is having? I am pretty sure he's partial to chicken and mushroom however I don't want to mess you about last minute.

I don't think i'll be bringing the missus along though...

Edited by Sir Steve Redgrave

To the admin of UKFF Please can you remove the free ticket thing as I am not giving free tickets out and I had people ask me about it.

Please be professional and remove it. I know it was out to piss me off and wreck a promotion but its not fair. You don't do it to other promoters so please don't do it to me.

LPW Man, you have to be a gimmick? Why are you replying? What are you gaining from this? Other than riducule.

People know theres a show on. No one giving silly responses on here are going, just quit while your behind.

Advertise locally Son.

I'm pissing myself off reading this dross every day. Please please please someone close this thread.

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members

From now on, he will be professional and only answer questions about the show.

ect ect

You might want to sort that cough out before the arduous task of announcing the entrants for the Rumble.

Your right why am I replying to the daft stuff like food, free tickets and mc matches. I thought I would gain abit of respect as I come back bit more professional and show people that they are wrong about me and my promotion as I like to prove people wrong. I do advertise locally

Why close it I am going to prove all these people are wrong about me come 17th oct. I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest.

Yes I will only reply to professional questions about the show and act professional

Edited by LPW

• Paid Members
I am not even replying anymore till next week

But what happens if people make further silly posts about pies and raffles? Will you let them continue to derail this professional thread if you're not replying until next week?

I have a question. A genuine one at that. Hand on heart Adam, you mention you've learnt lessons from the past so give us a list of 5 things you can genuinely say you've improved upon to make sure your promotion isn't the laughing stock it has been in the past. Genuine answers though. Sell this promotion like your life depends on it cos your previous efforts have left you with zero credibility and your attempts at acting 'professionally' have only seen you regress further.

Make people want to buy a ticket. Prove you've changed. In less than 500 words. 5 lessons you've learned and explain how you implemented these changes to give you a sound business model. Ticket sales depend on this Adam. Go.

Edit....oh and a DM to me automatically means loss of custom so don't bother.

Edited by Stinky Dad

I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest.

Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? 

Whats his purpose of being here?

Probably going to MC, I hear there's a vacancy.

I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest.

Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? 

Whats his purpose of being here?

Probably going to MC, I hear there's a vacancy.