LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Moderators

Adam, I work for a major food conglomerate, we're looking to branch out into the 15-23 male demographic. Do you have sponsor packages available?

Something like the "Meat and Greet with Frey Bentos" or perhaps "Bernard Mathews Bootiful Bundle"?

I prefer Pasty's and sausage Rolls to pies. (I'm a southern softie) will these be available instead of pies?

I need to be able to keep my energy up seeing as I'm reserve MC for the 5-way MC Hardcore Teabag MC Invitational with LPW MCship and Free Fray Bentos for a year match.

Oh is your wrestling the real or fake kind?

You are not reserve for anything on the show. If anyone wants to be booked for future shows please contact the

LPW page. There is no MC match, no rumble, no pies, or any daft stuff. Please can we

keep this thread professional.

Real Kind.

If you want to buy tickets or LPW dvds please contact the LPW page.

The next match is Irish World Order vs The Silver Age.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling/162055303944809?ref=hl

Edited by LPW

• Paid Members

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling/162055303944809?ref=hl

True story: first time I saw Silver Age on a show the sound system was so bad I legitimately thought they were called SILVER AIDS.

Are all the wrestlers in individual matches coming back for the rumble too?

• Paid Members

There is NO rumble. Please stick to the facts. I will only answer professional fact questions from now on.

You‘re just saying that so you get a bigger pop for when the MC rumble actually happens.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Moderators

Adam Bowler's just informed me that in a special treat for us all JIM "THE BEAST" BROON will be making his return to wrestling after a short break away. The star of Take Me Out and Barlinnie's looking forward to it, I hear.

• Paid Members

You are not reserve for anything on the show. If anyone wants to be booked for future shows please contact the

LPW page. There is no MC match, no rumble, no pies, or any daft stuff. Please can we

keep this thread professional.

Real Kind.

If you want to buy tickets or LPW dvds please contact the LPW page.

Can you sell this match to me , who are they , why are they fighting - is it worth me buying a ticket ?

The Silver Age are a new upcoming tag team in UK Wrestling and making their debut for LPW.

They are fighting to because one of the top tag teams in the UK and out themselves on the map.

Its worth buying a ticket because the trash talk from everyone saying LPW shows are crap ect ect why don't you come for yourself and make your own minds up. I would not slag a show off or saying anything bad unless I been to it then I can comment on it. The show with be worth every penny as other fans have said in the past.

• Paid Members

Age limit I would say 40

As a 45 year old White, heterosexual man with an enhanced CRB certificate I find this highly offensive. I will be consulting my local CAB on Monday.

They are fighting to because one of the top tag teams in the UK and out themselves on the map.

Do you check any of your posts make sense before you make them? If you want to be taken seriously then maybe you should consider it?

Unless I have misunderstood and this is the first Britwres show to have a 'winner comes out' match?

Perhaps you could ask Steve Lynsky to help you when he is 'refferring' on the show.

Edited by Ian 86