LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Doctor Who's Next has it all wrong. This show is going to be a colossal shit regardless of good advice from us or not, so what we should be doing is enjoying the ride now and then savouring the aftermath.

I never said it wouldnt be shit. I'm just illustrating how an aspiring promoter should be presenting their show.

• Paid Members

JD Boom was in a trainee battle royal on an NGW show a few months ago. It was televised on the 'NGW British Wrestling Weekly' show that's on the regional TV channels (Freeview 8; Sky 117). Boom did a monkey dance to taunt a guy with an African tribesman gimmick, then eliminated him by tempting him with bananas. This was televised. In 2015.

The first time I saw Sebb Strife I thought he was a guy with good presence, confidence and character but otherwise very, very green. I've since seen him again where he looked pretty decent (against Joey Devine, another GRAPPLE trainee who's also got potential), and I reckon he could be one to move on up.

Edited by Big Benny HG

Is Sebb Strife the guy that runs Tidal?

No, but he is part of the Tidal crew for sure. Nice guy.

JD Boom is a regular in-ring talent for Tidal and is a lot of fun. I do enjoy a good comedy match though. Chants of "he's got a moustache on his cock" while he has a tantrum always amuse me.

• Paid Members

Can I MC the MC V MC match?

Sorry but this just screems triple threat MC match - could be the very first in the world - LPW could create history !

Can I MC the MC V MC match?

Sorry but this just screems triple threat MC match - could be the very first in the world - LPW could create history !

Why would their be karaoke at a wrestling show?

At the show you was talking about  there was no karaoke, there was something wrong with the speakers and wires ect. There was a birthday party in one room and in the other was a wrestling show. Any mistakes at other shows I have done will not happen again

No MC vs MC match. Please only stick to facts for the next LPW Show.

Edited by LPW

LPW,

I have to say part of the problem is you "Biting" on everything that isn't show related. People might take the piss, (which whether that is deserved of not is another topic really), but because you are reacting/responding to it, you're just making it worse for yourself. 

Obviously yes, answer the proper questions, but anything that is clearly a wind up on your part, have a think about it eh? There is "constructive criticism" and there is people just taking the piss out of you.