LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Perhaps you could ask Steve Lynsky to help you when he is 'refferring' on the show.

Pay him a couple of quid, and he'll deliver the ring too.

• Paid Members

Not a word of a lie, but my mate said he'd genuinely drive us there and buy a ticket if you put on a Pie & Peas Supper.

Give the fans what they want!

• Paid Members

I have high hopes for the Rumble. I think it could be the best Battle Royal we have seen since the Gimmick Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 17!

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members

With the UKFF free entry we might come down without the Pie & Peas. Great idea Adam.

It would definitely swing it though.

Can I be guest timekeeper for the MC on a Pole match?

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up

Edited by LPW

I'm trying to be professional but its you guys giving me a hard time, some are posting some good stuff, some are posting crap and 1 is changing the title of the thread which is not professional or fair. I am not going to get angry or anything. I will just leave the site and not post unless I really need to update the show for the serious fans of wrestling.

Yes I messed up in the past but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I am sure not 1 of you are perfect in your life. If you do say anything about UKFF on the door u won't get in free you have to pay like any other fan.

Please change the title back to the professional title which was LPW Nemesis and nothing else.

Edited by LPW

Do you think its professional to bully someone out of something they love to do and do what you lot are doing to me by posting lies and trying to wind me up. And please could you remove (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry) from the title as that will not happen at the LPW show.

Edited by LPW

• Paid Members

You think we are giving you a hard time. Compared to the cutthroat world of British wrestling this is nothing. Wait until a rival promoter takes down all 6 of your posters, or calls the venue pretending to be you and cancels the show. Compared to that we are a real treat and no mistake.