Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Perhaps you could ask Steve Lynsky to help you when he is 'refferring' on the show. Pay him a couple of quid, and he'll deliver the ring too.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 This guy looks keen to do the MC job. He has his own mic and everything. That would be a real treat.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Not a word of a lie, but my mate said he'd genuinely drive us there and buy a ticket if you put on a Pie & Peas Supper. Give the fans what they want!
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I have high hopes for the Rumble. I think it could be the best Battle Royal we have seen since the Gimmick Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 17! Edited July 11, 2015 by Nick James
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 With the UKFF free entry we might come down without the Pie & Peas. Great idea Adam. It would definitely swing it though. Can I be guest timekeeper for the MC on a Pole match?
Merzbow Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 What's this i'm hearing about a Crumble? Is it part of the pies and pies deal cos i'll tell you now, a crumble is not a pie and trading standards will be notified. Also, what fruits we talking about?
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up Edited July 11, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up I love this new professional side. All business.
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I'm trying to be professional but its you guys giving me a hard time, some are posting some good stuff, some are posting crap and 1 is changing the title of the thread which is not professional or fair. I am not going to get angry or anything. I will just leave the site and not post unless I really need to update the show for the serious fans of wrestling. Yes I messed up in the past but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I am sure not 1 of you are perfect in your life. If you do say anything about UKFF on the door u won't get in free you have to pay like any other fan. Please change the title back to the professional title which was LPW Nemesis and nothing else. Edited July 11, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 M8 Sorry. Not sure what gave you the impression we were M8s.
Ian 86 Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 M8 I'm trying to be professional Seriously you start your post with 'M8' and call it professional!?
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I think it's v professional and efficient to type two letters instead of 4
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) Do you think its professional to bully someone out of something they love to do and do what you lot are doing to me by posting lies and trying to wind me up. And please could you remove (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry) from the title as that will not happen at the LPW show. Edited July 11, 2015 by LPW
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 11, 2015 Moderators Posted July 11, 2015 RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up Are we allowed to mention it during our promos?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 You think we are giving you a hard time. Compared to the cutthroat world of British wrestling this is nothing. Wait until a rival promoter takes down all 6 of your posters, or calls the venue pretending to be you and cancels the show. Compared to that we are a real treat and no mistake.
Recommended Posts