LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I have cooled it with my anger and abuse, I still got it but cooled down with that, I have learned to talk to the talent more about matches ect, I know I need to mainly promote the shows to local areas, using local talent,

I think you and others should come to see what its like for yourselves I said it before and I say it again, you can't really slag someone's event off without being there to see if its true or not. I have made mistakes and I paid for them. Just move on and see for yourselves.

I don't know if anyone off here is coming or not but IF you do you will see its a great, professional show. That's all I am going to comment on as I need to take a break off this site till I announce the next match.

You never answered my questions from the previous page.

What lessons have you learnt?

How did you come to learn these lessons?

What parameters do you have in place to make sure they don't happen again?

Do you have a business model?

How can you and your show benefit what is a thriving UK wrestling scene without becoming another promotion run by somebody who doesn't have a clue muddying the waters?

Do you have a clue?

Do you know it takes more than telling people you're professional to actually be professional?

Do you know how much work goes into being a proper successful promoter?

Do you think you can do as good a job as say Mark Sloan, Dixon or Fludder?

How did you choose what 'talent' to book for your shows?

Why should I care about them and the matches you book?

Do you think people need more than match announcements and lame graphics to invest themselves in your promotion and the wrestlers?

How can you justify your ticket price?

Will there be a vegetarian option?

Where do you see LPW in 5 years?

How are you financing your business?

Are you confident you can give the fans what they want?

What do they want?

Start with those please Adam. Sell this to me. Make me believe. And before you do don't PM me. A ticket could ride on this.

Edited by Stinky Dad

• Paid Members

Tell us what's changed then.

I'll tell you what's changed......

I am not even replying anymore till next week

Since this promise has gone unfulfilled, I'd say it's not looking good for the free dessert offer.

But if I can be serious for a minute.....

I have nothing to add, I won't be coming to the show, as you don't seem to be able to confirm who is in the rumble, but please, please sort out your spelling, grammar and sentence structuring.

It's killing us pedants.

Redundancy - you don't need to include "sentence structuring." Syntax is a part of grammar, which you've already mentioned.

Sincerely, a pedant.

Tell us what's changed then.

I'll tell you what's changed......

I am not even replying anymore till next week

Since this promise has gone unfulfilled, I'd say it's not looking good for the free dessert offer.

But if I can be serious for a minute.....

I have nothing to add, I won't be coming to the show, as you don't seem to be able to confirm who is in the rumble, but please, please sort out your spelling, grammar and sentence structuring.

It's killing us pedants.

Redundancy - you don't need to include "sentence structuring." Syntax is a part of grammar, which you've already mentioned.

Sincerely, a pedant.

Listen it's hard reading all this, replying and making toast for two children whilst trying to watch Adventure Time!!!

Also, yay, I've had a PM, I must say an angry PM. Good on the calming down Mr LPW

What lessons have you learnt?

I think after being on here for the last few days I have not learned my lesion in getting mad with people who have a mental act of a 2 year old.

What parameters do you have in place to make sure they don't happen again?

I won't let people like that get to me anymore

Do you have a business model?

No

How can you and your show benefit what is a thriving UK wrestling scene without becoming another promotion run by somebody who doesn't have a clue muddying the waters?

I want to learn and put on a good show and I have put on some good shows and matches but people like on here talk trash about them when they have no more of a clue than me.

Do you have a clue?

No, LOL

Do you know it takes more than telling people you're professional to actually be professional?

Yes and I started to be professional and then it went down hill for abit but I am gonna climb that hill and prove everyone wrong.

Do you know how much work goes into being a proper successful promoter?

Yes

Do you think you can do as good a job as say Mark Sloan, Dixon or Fludder?

Not at this point it takes years to get to a level where them guys have go to. Would like to be at that leave

How did you choose what 'talent' to book for your shows?

I just book who I think would be good with the fans

Why should I care about them and the matches you book?

You care about wrestling don't you. This for me is about making some money and about wrestling, im not out to take over everyones companys or anything just want something I can give back to the community.

Do you think people need more than match announcements and lame graphics to invest themselves in your promotion and the wrestlers?

Lame Graphics I would say the stuff I had done is not that bad, not the worse I seen I mean look at the poster I made years ago. That was bad. I would say come to this show and see that everyone is wrong and investing was the best thing you done and it would be worth every penny like people have said in the past.

How can you justify your ticket price?

I think the ticket prices are fair, there are other company's who do them dearer than my prices.

Will there be a vegetarian option?

No comment as you well know I am NOT selling food at the show

Where do you see LPW in 5 years?

In 5 years hopefully like the other big company's in wrestling

How are you financing your business?

Family

Are you confident you can give the fans what they want?

Yes

What do they want?

A professional company with great matches and talent

In your PM, you say "no one is having a rumble in Leeds".

Citizens of Leeds, is this true? There are rumbles every Friday and Saturday night right?

Have you decided on the intervals at the Rumble yet? 60 seconds or 90 seconds?

Possibly. You would have to ask them

Would someone help me change the title of this thread please as I think it is really unfair and unprofessional it says free tickets when its not true

Anyone fancy a kickstarter for a show in Leeds on October 17th with a rumble, an MC battle, and pie 'n' peas?

Depends on two things.

1.) Chinese people allowed in

2.) UKFF members to get free entry

LPW is offering 2.) but not 1.) apparently so keen to have both.