LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

I think you could do with changing the name of the promotion from LPW to P&P Wrestling, that easy people will know which promotion it is that does the lovely Pie and Peas with their wrestling. It's marketing 101.

I don't want royalties if you decide to use the P&P Wrestling idea, I'll take the number 30 spot in the rumble as payment, not to mention a good old Steak and Ale Pukka.

• Paid Members

In all seriousness, if a promotion somewhere doesn't do a pie and peas offer, there's something wrong with the world.

Adam, you said Mad Man Manson won't be there in the role of commissioner. In that case, what will he be doing on the show?

In all seriousness, if a promotion somewhere doesn't do a pie and peas offer, there's something wrong with the world.

Adam, you said Mad Man Manson won't be there in the role of commissioner. In that case, what will he be doing on the show?

Just to add to this, as well as Manson, you have Jonny Storm on your event graphic on Facebook. What will he be doing too?

Mad Man Manson is not on the banner, it was Stixx but he pulled out to run a show of his own.  Lion_of_the_midlands my family are not on the dole. I don't know where you got that from and I am sure you don't have any proof as they work really hard in their jobs.

• Paid Members

Just to add to this, as well as Manson, you have Jonny Storm on your event graphic on Facebook. What will he be doing too?

CJ Banks is there too. Admirable of him to come back from China for this show.

Obviously he won't be bringing anyone back with him.

Mad Man Manson is not on the banner, it was Stixx but he pulled out to run a show of his own.  Lion_of_the_midlands my family are not on the dole. I don't know where you got that from and I am sure you don't have any proof as they work really hard in their jobs.

At a closer look you are indeed correct. My apologies. 

LAST SHOW WAS

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs Rocky Future vs Voodoo vs Tom Dawkins

LPW Cruserweight Championship

JD Boom vs Caz Crash

Danny Steel & JG Nash vs Sebb Strife & Michael Caden

Erin Night vs Commander Katrina vs Felony

Prince Ameen vs The commando

About 100 fans turns up to that one

Edited by LPW

In all seriousness, how does the free entry work? Do we screenshot this thread, print out our profile or what?

Also, my Chinese mate Adam doesn't like pies. Is it ok for him to bring in his own food? Chow Mein or something similar? In fact, he runs his own place, so could bring a fair bit for people from the UKFF who aren't keen on pies ( small percentage I imagine)