LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Any of you who come and try and get in for free will be asked to leave.  When I started to post on here I was professional and tried to be nice and all you guys have done is post shit, lies and started to bully me again for no reason.

Think about this

How would you feel if your kids were getting bullied ?  Would you be happy?

GOODBYE UKFF AND ANY TRUE INFORMATION  YOU WANT FOR THE SHOW GO TO https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling/162055303944809?ref=hl

Professionally I have dealt with many children being bullied.

I tend to advise them to rise above, to appreciate that the bullies are weaker people, less capable than them.

In this case, I have no advice.

I'd also suggest that the word bully is quite era-specific in life. Usually confined to people of school age. How old are you Adam? Is this really an appropriate term for light hearted keyboard banter, which, with respect, you have largely invited upon yourself?

• Paid Members

Keith why don't you and the rest of you go fuck yourselves. IF YOUR GOING TO COME TO THE SHOW COME, IF YOUR HERE TO PISS AROUND GO FUCK YOURSELFS OK

ITS NOT FUNNY AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT TO ANY OF YOUR FACES

Funny how you say that when you're backed up by your mates...

1450684_848551335197213_2912473384014831

Keith why don't you and the rest of you Come along for free as advertised and help yourselves to the buffet. Then enjoy the karaoke madness after your pies and peas and I'll even throw in a taxi home to Manchester for you!

No Rinky Dinks though, slitting eyed dog eating yellow bastards

Cheers M8!

Pretty darn generous, Adam. Thanks.

The pies and peas is great and everything but that doesn't excuse the disgusting racism. That's put me right off, though seeing as it's free entry I might still pop in, if only to catch the Rumble

• Paid Members

If Adam truly has left are we now allowed to contact him on Facebook so that he can keep us updated on what type of pies are going to be available on the night?

He can't stop you, it's a free entry country.

• Paid Members

I've just read through all 22 pages of this. Why on earth, I'm not sure, but god its people running shows like this that make me embarrassed when I say I'm a wrestling fan to people and want to work in the industry at some stage. Hell I once had an idea for running a show, but realised I had so little clue in what I was doing that it wouldn't be wise and would probably do more harm than good. Its a shame he doesn't have the same thought process.

Also, based off his large amount of swearing, visible threats and downright lunacy is it fitting he's wearing a 'mental mayhem' hoodie in that photo. Are we all being worked? Is he just a gimmick? He's going to win the battle royale isn't he?

If ex-UKKFers are allowed maybe he could have Michael Coles run the merch stand!! And let him dress up as Gene Simmons so we finally get what the world has been waiting for in the rumble... THE UK Kiss Demon!!!

Professional pies, professional peas, professional MC in the bank ladder match, the professional UK Kiss Demon, professional Gimmick4Life merch table featuring professional 10th generation crappy WWF dubs, UKFF professional rumble, and all for a super professional professional, and did i mention professional, price of FREE!! 100% FREE!!! #WIN

The only issue i have here is the anti-Chinese card being played by the promotion.. I've sorted you a VT to run at the start of your shows though, as that's what some of the other professional promotions do.. I think this might work out well for you now you've fixed your ways..

Edited by truthofsin

I am sorry for acting unprofessional yesterday BUT do you think its right for what your all doing by winding me up, posting lies, bullying people. DO YOU THINK THAT IS RIGHT?

I will prove on the 17th Oct LPW is a professional wrestling show. You will be all shocked if any of you do turn up which I don't think any of you will/

I should of listened to people and I did not and that is my biggest mistake.

Sorry again

Edited by LPW