Paid Members martyngnr Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Will Robert Peston be signing after the show? I'm not keen on him potentially taking merch sales away from myself and the other MC v MC v MC triple threat participants.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 No Robert Peston wont be signing after the show as that person is NOT booked. Your not selling merch at the LPW show if u do we will ask u to leave Im not just promoting on here, soon as I get the posters and flyers I will hit leeds like a hurricane.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 You're going to make people homeless and cause deaths? I'm not sure I could support a murderer.
Stinky Dad Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Stinky Dad Ross Pointon was on The Ultimate Fighter Series 3 So who are Rob Preston and Ross Pearson? I don't remember Ron Patterson being in Series 3.
Ian 86 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 so is this Ross chap any good? why would he make me want to buy a ticket to this event?
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I thought he was talking about the 90's cartooon, The Hurricanes. Fucking loved that show as a lad. Will they be part of the event as well? Meet 'n' Greet with the creators and voice actors?
sick love song Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) I thought he was talking about the 90's cartooon, The Hurricanes. Fucking loved that show as a lad. Will they be part of the event as well? Meet 'n' Greet with the creators and voice actors? Beat me to it .. I took too long typing up song lyrics and finding a good picture Edited July 13, 2015 by sick love song
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 I will hit leeds like a hurricane. Your remaining street credability (if you had any left) took a huge nose dive there .
gbacon85 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Right, I'm confused now. Who is at the meet and greet, Ron Pearson, Ross Preston, Rich Prenton, or Rob Pieson? And which of the two shows is this meet and greet at?
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Right, I'm confused now. Who is at the meet and greet, Ron Pearson, Ross Preston, Rich Prenton, or Rob Pieson? And which of the two shows is this meet and greet at? No no, its Ross Knoble, and he's going to judge the Meat Disco, during the Pie eating contest.
Stinky Dad Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Adam...could you post a review and the goings on from your past events to set the scene for this grandaddy?
Paid Members Southside crew Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Series 3 as I said before Its not jokes is it, its bullying. I mean look at the title of the thread, free tickets for UKFF That is not going to happen, its lies. PowerButchi should not be a mod or deserves to be a mod on here due to the threats he made, the bullying and lies he has posted. I could do a better job than him BOWLER FOR MOD - C'mon man , everybody deserves a second chance
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Who's in the pie and peas on a pole match?
Great Bear Promotions Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 This has descended into a farce, everyone seems to have overlooked that he hasn't announced who's singing the national anthem to start the show.
Recommended Posts