Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Because of the meat raffle every match will contain chops. And a special appearance from UKFF Undefeated Steak. By the way, will MMA and UFC star Kris Akabusi be attending both shows, or just the No Chinese Allowed show? Because if it's the No Chinese Allowed one, you won't be able to let him in.
King Coconut Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Is it just Chinese nationals that are banned, or does it also cover those who look a bit chinesey, like your Eskimos, Kiwis and Vietnamese? The Vietnamese have some great MCs.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Should change the name to 'LPW: High Steaks'.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Nice title but I'll keep it as it is So there is free entry to those who mention UKFF? Awesome.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Really? Nemesis sounds wank. Maybe call the 2nd show High Steaks? Edited July 13, 2015 by Arch Stanton
Paid Members FLips Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Nice title but I'll keep it as it is So there is free entry to those who mention UKFF? Awesome. Well I'm glad that's 100% confirmed by the man himself.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 FelatioLips I see you got some sort of problem reading English because I have NOT put free tickets for UKFF people. So if anyone from here does come and asks for free tickets you won't get them and will have to pay. If you start about it you will be asked to leave. Now please people give it a break and get a life
Paid Members FLips Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 FelatioLips I see you got some sort of problem reading English because I have NOT put free tickets for UKFF people. So if anyone from here does come and asks for free tickets you won't get them and will have to pay. If you start about it you will be asked to leave. Now please people give it a break and get a life But you just said you're keeping the title as it is, which clearly states free tickets. You can't go back on your word now!
Kassius_Hero Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Ive totally lost track of everything...... What show is this? When? Why should I go? Do I need to wear gear?
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 I meant keep LPW Nemesis and remove the rest as the mod of this website added that bit and making me look like I posted it when I did not. The show is a Leeds Professional wrestling, LPW 17th Oct, Harehills Working Mens Club, Leeds You should go because it be one of the best shows you been to and worth every penny you spend on the ticket / tickets No u don't need to wear gear as you are not booked to wrestle.
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Ive totally lost track of everything...... What show is this? When? Why should I go? Do I need to wear gear? LPW "High Steaks Halloween They are doing Pie and Peas Whatever an MC would wear
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) You should go because it be one of the best shows you been to and worth every penny you spend on the ticket / tickets Doesn’t really fill me with hope when we’re getting in for free. Edited July 13, 2015 by Your Fight Site
Recommended Posts