Retro Red Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 I think you need an enhanced CRB to run a meat raffle, so you could be wrong there.
truthofsin Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Lol.. i ducked out of here for a bit and just popped back in. Did he really threaten to call the police? What the hell does he think they will do? Genuinely laughing my ass off right now.. ffs.. Edited July 13, 2015 by truthofsin
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 CRB stands for Chop Raffle Bureau, an Enhanced CRB allows you to raffle other meat as well.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Just so everyone is aware, LateRooms.com have hotels in the local area from £35 on October 17th. Seeing as we get to save on tickets and food we may as well splash out. I'm in!
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I hope it's okay, I decided to be a bit proactive and contact a couple of catering firms in the area, as I feel like you might be underestimating the demands of serving up that quantity of pie and peas, let along chips, mash, and gravy. They said they'll hit you up on fb, professional to professional.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Hi thanks for the very kind pm. Adam confirmed that the show is free entry to all members of the UKFF and a friend. He even said that he would let us bring an animal. Cats and Dogs are safe as no Chinese people are allowed entry. Top man Adam, I salute you.
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Nobody at LPW Narcosis will need an enhanced CRB as no Chinese will be allowed in. So does that mean that Adam's finally going to confirm the rumoured Gary Glitter half time extravaganza?
gbacon85 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Hmm, seems Mr Bowler isn't the professional he would have you think he is. Just been on LinkedIn, the cheeky pie flashers not even on there. No sign of LBW organisation either. Is this a wind up? Because I've been given permission by work to work out of Leeds office that week and I'm just about to book train ticket. Can you confirm the double header is going ahead please? I don't have Facebook so can you reply here, thanks
Paid Members martyngnr Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Adam - is it true you're booking Shane Watson to main event at LBW Wrestling?
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Just heard through the rumour mill that (AND AGAIN IT'S ONLY A RUMOUR) Bossman is in the Rumble!
Moderators neil Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Just heard through the rumour mill that (AND AGAIN IT'S ONLY A RUMOUR) Bossman is in the Rumble! He's dead you sick fuck
Paid Members FLips Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Just heard through the rumour mill that (AND AGAIN IT'S ONLY A RUMOUR) Bossman is in the Rumble! He's dead you sick fuck Someone better tell Bowler the bad news.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) As regards the meat raffle, will there be adequate refrigeration for the winner to store aforementioned flesh, as the acrid heat and sweat given off by all the freeloading UKFF members who will gain gratis entrance will turn it within minutes. Also will there be a bit of dog in there to please the slitty eyed contingent? Edited July 13, 2015 by Thunderplex
darkship Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Ian 86 you are not on the show. RIGHT as I had enough of this website and this thread. As been advised by someone I am reporting this to the police Surf Graffiti's mum must have been in touch.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Sent to Bicurious Dad. LPW saidWHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SLANDERING U FUCKING BASTARDIF I WAS YOU I WOULD WATCH MY MOUTH U GOT THAT AND I BEEN CRB checked already twat PROFESSIONAL. He's treating people. Dad, you should go to the police I think, especially now he's lying about the already agreed free entry for UKFF members.
Recommended Posts