Retro Red Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 It's already in the Police's hands. I'm sorry to everyone this will effect, potentially get Commissioner Manson on notice that he may be required in the event of Adam's incarceration.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Well the show will still be on even if u reported me or not. IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on. GOODBYE
gbacon85 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Well the show will still be on even if u reported me or not. IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on. GOODBYE I don't gave Facebook so can you answer my question, are both shows still on? Also just seen the poster for your October show, that looked awesome. Was that one free as well? Cheers
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I've had a few PMs from Adam with naughty words in. Best start printing them off and head to my local police station.
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on. On their.... what?
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Your Fight Site Your the one Pm me with advice. Im not threating you Why do all you want to wreck this show up so bad?
PRINCE2356 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 This is like 34 pages of classic winding up material that has obviously worked.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Prince you are right it did work winding me up. There people would not understand the word professional if it him them in the face, I tried to be nice but the carried on to the point where they pissed me off. I really should not of let them get to me and when or I should say IF the police do come knocking I will direct them to this thread to show them what really has happened as I have already reported it to the police and they have seen it for themselves. NOW GOODBYE
truthofsin Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 If i ever heare the word professional again, it will be too soon.. Like seriously..How long we giving him before he's back yet again after once again leaving forever?
Recommended Posts