Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Very professional. Though I guess this sadly confirms NO Karaoke The karaoke's at the other show Bowler's putting on. The one where Chinese MIGHT be allowed. Makes sense, really.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Fucking hell that's a bind. I like Peas, but I also like Karaoke.,, and I don't like wrestling. Edited July 13, 2015 by WWFChilli
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Ian 86 you are not on the show. RIGHT as I had enough of this website and this thread. As been advised by someone I am reporting this to the police
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Well if you don't like wrestling you should be fine.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 I'm in the police, and I can confirm that LPW will be providing mash potato.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 He won't get any help from the police - most of them are Chinese. They won't be bothered about pies. I think Bowler should just get on with promoting LPW Osmosis.
jetsetjim Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 The big Bossman is coming? The big Bossman is coming?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) The Police are booked. Awesome, sounds like LIVE KARAOKE... Will Sting be doing both gimmicks, meet and greet? Edited July 13, 2015 by WWFChilli
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 The Police are booked. Awesome, sounds like LIVE KARAOKE... the fucking tease. Bagsy doing 'Walking on the Moon'. Sting is going to be there?! I can't miss LPW Thrombosis now.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Do the Police also get free entry? I think the generous gesture to the UKFF is somewhat cheapened if it's extended to any and all public servants.
Paid Members Linus Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Decided to cancel the hotel. Can't risk not being paid for the rumble. Will still come, though. Free entry's too good to miss out on. Plus, I've never seen Valdoonican before.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 THIS NEEDS TO END NOW BECAUSE YOUR PUTTING OFF REAL FANS OF WRESTLING, I HAD A FEW SAY THEY WERE COMING, SAW THIS SHIT AND NOT NOW PLEASE QUIT AND LOCK THIS THREAD.
Moderators neil Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Will Sting be offering a tantric sex masterclass?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I love both as well Chilli, I fully intend to sing that tremendous song by The Plastic Ono Band, Give Peas A Chance. I know Yoko is Japanese which is dangerously near to China, but for the saké of the pun I'll go with it.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 How can they not want to come when it's Free Entry?
Recommended Posts