Kassius_Hero Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 "Best show you've been to" is a bold statement. Think of the standards of Britwres now.
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Are the Pie/Peas free as well? I imagine they would be. Plus what time was UFC/MMA right Ross Kemp on? is he doing an expose for Sky1 on your previous attempts to have a go of peoples birds?
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 "One of the best shows" Yes one of the best shows on UK shores to include nobody of any real name value to sell tickets to regular folk, anyone that is classed as a great worker on here to sell to British fans, run by a slightly delusional nut that clearly can't see when people are making a joke and instead believes the entire world has a vendetta against him and his pies. Of the folk he has got on board, half look dreadful or are dreadful if they don't look it, I wouldn't pay half these guys to be on a show I was running, which is lucky because I doubt Bowler is going to pay any of them. No graphics, no posters, no YouTube, no hype, no grammar. Definitely going to be the WrestleMania of the UK. Or try and kill the scene in Leeds.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Shy Dad obviously not as hyped for this as I am.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Shy Dad you said I wont pay the talent DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT? I have had no problems paying talent in the past why would I have now?
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Shy Dad obviously not as hyped for this as I am. Too far to travel man, gonna have to save the pennies for next year and make it a big trip. Also, it was more of a general "you're going to need to pull in so many people" yet you're only doing advertisement on here. I get that if you put posters up around the venue and such you may get numbers, but you really need to plug your social media more, use Facebook to invite people, try and find local wrestling fan pages (I'm sure there is some it doesn't seem too strange an idea) and ask if you can post about your show on there to bring people in. You've got a few good talents on the show, so theoretically it wouldn't be a disaster for this to have a good turnout (if it was all shitarses I'd be paying people to stay away but then as I said its not) You're way too preoccupied with what a ton of people on here are saying when they won't even show up (as said ICW and co have shows the same day, this board is going to go to a tried and tested formula before something that has faltered before. My main concern is if/when you do pay your talent, with what money? Because as it stands, you're wasting more time here when the jokes could easily work as well without you responding and nobody would even know what the UKFF is of the people you should be advertising too and its going to kill your gate receipts and make you pay out of your own pocket. And as much of an annoying git you're being on here, I'd rather you didn't bankrupt yourself for BritWres! Edited July 13, 2015 by Shy Dad
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) I am only on the internet promoting till the posters / flyer are getting made and printed. The talent get paid before, during and after the show. NOT from door money as that would be a dumb thing to do for any promotion. Edited July 13, 2015 by LPW
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Bowler's given me special permission to make the next professional announcement RE: his professional show. Please, I request only professional queries in regards to this groundbreaking announcement, that announcement being the selection of pies available as part of our pie and pea supper. As well as his generous and gracious gesture to allow all UKFFers and immediate family in for free, he also informs me that the pies are free for us and if you're not in receipt of the free pie to tell him about this at the show and if the pies are sold out he'll personally give you £3 out of his own pocket to purchase another one from the local garage. The selection is:- Minced Beef and Onion, Meat and Potato, Chicken and Mushroom, Balti, Butter Pie (vegetarian option), And my favourite, Steak and Kidney, which promises to be a Real Treat. You've really outdone yourself here Mr Bowler. A fine choice.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Why do they get paid, before, during and after, and not the same time. Also, the Pie thing... Think about it. Edit: Balti Edited July 13, 2015 by WWFChilli
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 As a serious question, how do you fund this then? Like does it come from your wages via a full time job, which in fairness unless you have a very good job to do that with, then you probably could be spending your money on more useful things.......like food or things for your family etc?Obviously you have you room/venue hire, the talent/staff costs, insurance and promotion which can range into the £1000's, and from the sound of things you may or may not being making it all back (At least on that show from the other thread where like 11 people turned up).........so where else do you get your money?
Paid Members Linus Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Gone ahead and booked a hotel for this. Wouldn't normally bother but as I'm getting in free, and getting paid before, during, and after the show for the rumble, I thought I'd splash out.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 PowerButchi You don't deserve to be a mod on here due to the lies you are posting and I not gave u any permissions what so ever and if I had my way I would have you banned from ukff. Show 1 - 50 fans came show 2 - 4 came show 3 - 5 came show 4 - 40 - 50 came show 5 - 60 came show 6 - 40 - 50 show 7 - 80 came show 8 - 100 came
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 I'm only posting what you asked me to.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 I think I can post things on my own without the help of a bullying threating peace of shit like you. Please can everyone stop posting on here now
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Also, the peas come in both mushy and garden. Giving us a choice is a sign of a fine businessman.
Recommended Posts