Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You got the guys name wrong its Ross Pointon, Not pearson. Mr E you are right I should not of snapped back at people acting like Muppets. Im not gonna rise to it again.

 

Queue the next meltdown in 3......2...... Edited by Mr.E
Posted

I read on Rajah.com that the enforcers job is to throw out any Chinese looking people and apparently Hope Not Hate are planning a demo at the event and petitioning the council and the venue to cancel the show as it promotes racism.

 

On the plus side, they will be selling vegetarian pies and the money raised will go to Muslim Aid.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Serious question:

 

ICW have a show in Liverpool on the same day as yours. Why should I go to your event and not ICW? What is there to do after the show? What's the nightlife like? You have to consider all of these things.

 

Also, will the pie eating competition for the last place in the MC Rumble be free to enter aswell?

Posted (edited)

You are right about considering other things never thought about it like that.

 

 

You should come to LPW because we got some great matches as you know, Meet & greet Ross Pointon, A raffle with some great prizes.

 

Plus it will show I do deserve to be here as a promoter and see everyone is wrong about me.

 

The nightlife is great in Leeds, some great clubs to go to, if you like going for night walks the river area is great.

Edited by LPW
  • Moderators
Posted

Harrassing people over PM and Facebook is ded profesiunul. I'm going to take my offer of free entry and go to LPW.

Posted (edited)

Rather than getting wound up and angry why don't you just go with the jokes dude. Accept the comedy value of your past mishaps, for example the Karaoke over the PA system was out of your control and Fucking Hilarious.....just go with it. 

 

If it was me I would actually promise to do a raffle or something for some pie and chips.....

 

Because at the moment you are just the kid shouting 'Don't copy me' to his friends who won't stop copying him.

 

and whatever you do .... don't ask Ross Pointon for a go on his girlfriend...... (some practice material for you)

 

(this is the nicest i have ever been)

Edited by sick love song
  • Paid Members
Posted

I can't believe you managed to book Rob Brydon. Is he the special guest MC or is he doing a bit of standup in the interval?

Posted

Series 3 as I said before

 

Its not jokes is it, its bullying. I mean look at the title of the thread, free tickets for UKFF That is not going to happen, its lies. PowerButchi should not be a mod or deserves to be a mod on here due to the threats he made, the bullying and lies he has posted. I could do a better job than him

Posted

If we don't like the pies on offer, is there somewhere near by where we can purchase a pie?

 

Because with the money saved on the ticket, I'm feeling flush and want to enjoy a pie whilst I meet Robbie Prenton.

 

Cheers.

×
×
  • Create New...