Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I think you print out the PM saying you can get in free, like the one I got from Loadsa Pies Wrestling.

 

Seriously, you should run in Wigan, they fucking love their pies, they'd bite the hand off you, if you were holding a pie that is.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Posted (edited)

There is NO free entry

 

Why do you keep bringing it up to annoy me?

 

LINE UP FOR THE LPW Nemesis Show

 

LPW Cruiserweight Championship

JD Boom vs. Danny Steel

 

Singles Match

JG Nash vs Sebb Strife

 

Singles Match

The Mighty Oak vs Rocky Future

 

Tag Team Match

The Sliver Age vs Irish World Order

 

Triple Threat Match

Johnny Storm vs International Superstar The UK Kid vs TBA

 

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs Valkabious MMA Star Ross The Gladiator Pointon as the Special Outside Enforcer

 

 

THATS ME DONE NOW FOR POSTING ON HERE

Edited by LPW
Posted
 

LAST SHOW WAS

 

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs Rocky Future vs Voodoo vs Tom Dawkins

 

LPW Cruserweight Championship

JD Boom vs Caz Crash

 

Danny Steel & JG Nash vs Sebb Strife & Michael Caden

 

Erin Night vs Commander Katrina vs Felony

 

Prince Ameen vs The commando

 

About 100 fans turns up to that one

 

 

Mix of talent there......  what is the promotion going for? Local talent or something else? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't watch MMA, is Ross Pointon a big name?

Will he be in the Brawl 4 All?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I hope Adam has Ross’s money before the show and not relying on ticket sales to make up his pay packet, otherwise Ross is gonna smack Adam right in his pie-hole.

Posted

I see you have forgotten to add the "UKFF rumble" match and the "MC in the bank ladder match" to the card

 

Must have been an error on your part.

 

Will there be an interval in the show where we can use our pie and peas combo ticket you sent us via pm?

 

Do I need to print this too?

Posted

I DON'T relying on ticket sales to pay the talent that would be a dumb move. I have the money upfront and pay the talent during the show

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fifteen wrestlers and a special guest is a lot of talent for a show in a suburban working men's club...

Posted

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

Posted

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

He hands out the brown envelopes on your way to the ring for the rumble?

Posted (edited)

 

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

He hands out the brown envelopes on your way to the ring for the rumble?
I guess so, maybe that's how we will know what number we enter the rumble, it'll be in our pay packets. Edited by Keith Houchen
Posted

 

 

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

He hands out the brown envelopes on your way to the ring for the rumble?
I guess so, maybe that's how we will know what number we enter the rumble, it'll be in our pay packets.

Yeah most likely. He can't spend too much time handing out pay packets and leave the buffet unattended or there will be a riot

  • Paid Members
Posted

Will any of the food provided by yourself or the venue be Halal?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Will any of the food provided by yourself or the venue be Halal?

 

I hope not. Creeping Sharia! I'd rather kill my family than subject them to that!

 

p.s. Can my family be in the rumble?

Edited by Linus
×
×
  • Create New...