LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I think you print out the PM saying you can get in free, like the one I got from Loadsa Pies Wrestling.

Seriously, you should run in Wigan, they fucking love their pies, they'd bite the hand off you, if you were holding a pie that is.

Edited by Keith Houchen

There is NO free entry

Why do you keep bringing it up to annoy me?

LINE UP FOR THE LPW Nemesis Show

LPW Cruiserweight Championship

JD Boom vs. Danny Steel

Singles Match

JG Nash vs Sebb Strife

Singles Match

The Mighty Oak vs Rocky Future

Tag Team Match

The Sliver Age vs Irish World Order

Triple Threat Match

Johnny Storm vs International Superstar The UK Kid vs TBA

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs Valkabious MMA Star Ross The Gladiator Pointon as the Special Outside Enforcer

THATS ME DONE NOW FOR POSTING ON HERE

Edited by LPW

LAST SHOW WAS

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs Rocky Future vs Voodoo vs Tom Dawkins

LPW Cruserweight Championship

JD Boom vs Caz Crash

Danny Steel & JG Nash vs Sebb Strife & Michael Caden

Erin Night vs Commander Katrina vs Felony

Prince Ameen vs The commando

About 100 fans turns up to that one

Mix of talent there......  what is the promotion going for? Local talent or something else? 

I see you have forgotten to add the "UKFF rumble" match and the "MC in the bank ladder match" to the card

Must have been an error on your part.

Will there be an interval in the show where we can use our pie and peas combo ticket you sent us via pm?

Do I need to print this too?

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

During? Do you do a run in during the match with a brown envelope that no doubt includes all the legal taxation and NI info. Are you using the free tickets to offset the cost of pies? That's a shrewd move indeed!

He hands out the brown envelopes on your way to the ring for the rumble?

I guess so, maybe that's how we will know what number we enter the rumble, it'll be in our pay packets. Edited by Keith Houchen

I guess so, maybe that's how we will know what number we enter the rumble, it'll be in our pay packets.

Yeah most likely. He can't spend too much time handing out pay packets and leave the buffet unattended or there will be a riot

• Paid Members

Will any of the food provided by yourself or the venue be Halal?

I hope not. Creeping Sharia! I'd rather kill my family than subject them to that!

p.s. Can my family be in the rumble?

Edited by Linus