LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

We've got a mini bus booked for 8 of us (4 UKFF freebies & 4 paying on the door. No Chinese). Thing is, we've already all bought our own pies. If we bring the receipts can we get the money back for them on the night?

• Moderators

I should of listened to people and I did not and that is my biggest mistake.

Have... You 'should have' listened. FFS you want us to think you're a professional....

Yep, that grammar is definitely his biggest issue as a promoter.

Adam,

Serious question.

I hope you find the time to properly respond. Apologies if I have been naive in the past and criticised you. Genuinely, I'm sorry.

First question, Will you have a bar at the show so that I will be able to get a beer during the show?

Secondly, I've been stung in the past with shows being cancelled. (I'm NOT saying that this will be the case in this instance.) Can I buy tickets through PayPal?

Finally, are the free pies Shortcrust or Puff pastry?

Thanks

Its fine

Yes there will be a bar at the show for beer

This show won't get cancelled I do everything I can for that not to happen. You can buy tickets though paypal. If you PM LPW on facebook they will sort it.

Please grow up to your 3rd question u just said sorry for that stuff.

Tickets will be on the door, and t the venue. I will announce when the venue has tickets. You can PM me on here if you really want tickets if you don't have Facebook

Edited by LPW

Christ alive, you were told several times to just not rise to the challenge. If you know people are trying to wind you up and/or are taking the piss out of you, why do you have to say anything? 

Telling people to F off or grow up really doesn't make for decent promoter or person really. I know I wouldn't want to even take your free pies now.

• Paid Members

Telling people to F off or grow up really doesn't make for decent promoter or person really. I know I wouldn't want to even take your free pies now.

Bit harsh tbh. Lad's putting on a top show with UFC star Ross Pearson also appearing, being hospitable to forumers & offering free pies as a cool marketing gimmick. Some people just want the moon on a stick.