Ian 86 Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 I should of listened to people and I did not and that is my biggest mistake. Have... You 'should have' listened. FFS you want us to think you're a professional....
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 We've got a mini bus booked for 8 of us (4 UKFF freebies & 4 paying on the door. No Chinese). Thing is, we've already all bought our own pies. If we bring the receipts can we get the money back for them on the night?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I wish I had £1 for every time you say you are not posting here again Adam. I would have enough money to bail out the Greeks, or pay your pie bill.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 I should of listened to people and I did not and that is my biggest mistake. Have... You 'should have' listened. FFS you want us to think you're a professional.... Yep, that grammar is definitely his biggest issue as a promoter.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Adam, Serious question. I hope you find the time to properly respond. Apologies if I have been naive in the past and criticised you. Genuinely, I'm sorry. First question, Will you have a bar at the show so that I will be able to get a beer during the show? Secondly, I've been stung in the past with shows being cancelled. (I'm NOT saying that this will be the case in this instance.) Can I buy tickets through PayPal? Finally, are the free pies Shortcrust or Puff pastry? Thanks
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Its fine Yes there will be a bar at the show for beer This show won't get cancelled I do everything I can for that not to happen. You can buy tickets though paypal. If you PM LPW on facebook they will sort it. Please grow up to your 3rd question u just said sorry for that stuff.
Paid Members Southside crew Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Yeh Felatiolips I did 2 event pages by mistake. Its the same show Which one do UKFF members get in for free to ?
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) Tickets will be on the door, and t the venue. I will announce when the venue has tickets. You can PM me on here if you really want tickets if you don't have Facebook Edited July 13, 2015 by LPW
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Tickets will be on the door, and t the venue. I will announce when the venue has tickets. You can PM me on here if you really want tickets if you don't have Facebook Are you now providing cuppas aswell as pies?
Mr.E Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Christ alive, you were told several times to just not rise to the challenge. If you know people are trying to wind you up and/or are taking the piss out of you, why do you have to say anything? Telling people to F off or grow up really doesn't make for decent promoter or person really. I know I wouldn't want to even take your free pies now.
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Telling people to F off or grow up really doesn't make for decent promoter or person really. I know I wouldn't want to even take your free pies now. Bit harsh tbh. Lad's putting on a top show with UFC star Ross Pearson also appearing, being hospitable to forumers & offering free pies as a cool marketing gimmick. Some people just want the moon on a stick.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 You got the guys name wrong its Ross Pointon, Not pearson. Mr E you are right I should not of snapped back at people acting like Muppets. Im not gonna rise to it again.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 £3 more in 2 hours. This is better than loan sharking
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 13, 2015 Moderators Posted July 13, 2015 Have we mint sauce for the soapy peas?
Recommended Posts