Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

There is NO free entry

 

Why do you keep bringing it up to annoy me?

 

Yes.

 

THATS ME DONE NOW FOR POSTING ON HERE

 

That's become as repetitive as Mick Foley entering the 1998 Rumble. You should try and book Mick, actually. He'll work for pies.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Will any of the food provided by yourself or the venue be Halal?

 

 

I hope not. Creeping Sharia! I'd rather kill my family than subject them to that!

 

p.s. Can my family be in the rumble?

Are they under 40 or Chinese?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I have it on good authority that all the previously announced matches have been cancelled and instead the competitors will be entered into the Under-40s MC Battle Royale Chow Mein match to fend off the UKFF invaders and take the Pie & Peas prize for themselves.
Nothing draws bigger than an invasion angle so this was a smart business move on Adam Bowler's part. Best idea since free UKFF entry.

Posted (edited)

None of them matches have been cancelled so please can you grow up and stop trying to wreck this show

 

I have posted that comment onto facebook so all talent know not to listen to any of you. I am in contact with all LPW talent so if it was to cancel for some reason I would directly contact them

Edited by LPW
  • Paid Members
Posted

Don't you think it's a bad booking decision to have the babyfaces pull double duty and be knackered for the main event? Considering the UKFF are booked to go over, it'll make your home-grown stars look weak in comparison.

Posted

I think it was a bad decision for me to even come back on a website like this, bullied, lies and I don't deserve this. Please end this now you no the date 17th oct, Harehills Working mens club, Leeds

  • Paid Members
Posted

Adam, your ignorance is actually infuriating.

 

Have a look at all the other promoters who advertise here; look at their spelling and grammar, the way they present themselves, the grapics they use, the terminology, the hype they deliver. Believe it or not, the UKFF is a very forgiving place (people still attend PCW shows after the 'threatening a 14 year old at his front door' blunder) and we love a good underdog. We would love nothing more for another promotion to flourish. But the way you are going about things will add yet another stain to the representation of wrestling in Britain. Where are the visually pleasing posters, match graphics and hype write-ups?

 

What's even worse is that when this show fails you will blame this forum and not look at your own mistakes. Forgive us for having a little fun whilst you leave a horrible mark on the scene with this doomed show.

Posted

The standard of talent on this show has noticeably improved with Storm and Valkabious announced. I'd've started with announcing them first tbf but perhaps that's just me. Only ever seen Priscilla on TNA British Boot Camp but enjoyed his schtick then; not sure I'd have him in a title match (!) but again, could be wrong.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 I will only post about the show updates, I just don't need hassle and fights and stuff.

 

 

 All I would like to post is about the show updates.

 

 

I will only answer professional fact questions from now on.

 

 

I am not going to get angry or anything. I will just leave the site and not post unless I really need to update the show for the serious fans of wrestling.

 

 

I am not going to post again unless someone asks professional things or am LPW update.

 

 

Yes I will only reply to professional questions about the show and act professional

 

 

That's all I am going to comment on as I need to take a break off this site till I announce the next match.

 

 

THATS ME DONE NOW FOR POSTING ON HERE

 

 

I think it was a bad decision for me to even come back on a website like this

Posted

Seeing as we're getting in for free, I was thinking.

 

If anyone is bringing non UKFF friends (professional fans if you will) shall we go halves on their ticket? That'd be a nice thing to do wouldn't it, seeing as we're gratis all night.

 

Dibs on half their pie though!!!

Posted

gbacon85 I know you want to piss me off and I know your dumb so listen NOT 1 person will get in free to the LPW show, if you start about it you will be asked to leave. PLEASE GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AND STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE

Posted

gbacon85 I know you want to piss me off and I know your dumb so listen NOT 1 person will get in free to the LPW show, if you start about it you will be asked to leave. PLEASE GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AND STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE

Can we bring food in?

Posted

 

gbacon85 I know you want to piss me off and I know your dumb so listen NOT 1 person will get in free to the LPW show, if you start about it you will be asked to leave. PLEASE GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AND STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE

Can we bring food in?

 

Don't fill up before the spread!

 

Do relatives of UKFF get in free also? I'm gonna assume so. Top man.

Posted

Aww now I've been blocked on facebook by Adam. For what it's worth Adam I've just remembered that there's a Futureshock show that night, the Pies would have made me attend your show, no pies though means I'll be giving FSW my monies instead

×
×
  • Create New...