LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

I was going to come to the show but according to Facebook there's an identical show happening in the same venue at the same time, so assuming they put a nice spread on I might go to that one.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

One venue, two shows. One ticket gets you into both - one for the wrasslin/raffle/Rumble, one for the aftershow Q&A, Meet 'n' Greet, Punch & Pie.

Of course, physical tickets are not required for UKFFers.

None. I don't see why this is all funny. You just make UKFF look bad, u make LPW look bad and the show look bad by acting like little children. Just grow up. I am not going to reply to anymore bullshit if there is any professional questions please contact the LPW page.

Keith why don't you and the rest of you go fuck yourselves. IF YOUR GOING TO COME TO THE SHOW COME, IF YOUR HERE TO PISS AROUND GO FUCK YOURSELFS OK

ITS NOT FUNNY AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT TO ANY OF YOUR FACES

ADMIN PLEASE CAN YOU LOCK THIS THREAD AS I WANT NO PART OF IT ANYMORE

ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT OF THE SHOW WILL BE POSTED ON THE LPW FACEBOOK PAGE

Edited by LPW

• Paid Members

I am not going to reply to anymore bullshit

Keith why don't you and the rest of you go fuck yourselves. IF YOUR GOING TO COME TO THE SHOW COME, IF YOUR HERE TO PISS AROUND GO FUCK YOURSELFS OK

ITS NOT FUNNY AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT TO ANY OF YOUR FACES

ADMIN PLEASE CAN YOU LOCK THIS THREAD AS I WANT NO PART OF IT ANYMORE

FIVE MINUTES.

Keith why don't you and the rest of you Come along for free as advertised and help yourselves to the buffet. Then enjoy the karaoke madness after your pies and peas and I'll even throw in a taxi home to Manchester for you!

No Rinky Dinks though, slitting eyed dog eating yellow bastards

Cheers M8!

• Paid Members

Keith why don't you and the rest of you Come along for free as advertised and help yourselves to the buffet. Then enjoy the karaoke madness after your pies and peas and I'll even throw in a taxi home to Manchester for you!

No Rinky Dinks though, slitting eyed dog eating yellow bastards

Cheers M8!

Pretty darn generous, Adam. Thanks.

The inevitible break down begins.

UKFF Gold, no doubt.

Never going to be locked Adam, because you keep replying.

Also, will there be gravy on the pies? I assume, being Leeds, and knowing northern boys love gravy, there will be.

And will we have creative control over our characters for the battle royale? I appreciate grammar is no check of a person's ability to book a card, but if it were, we're looking at some WCW circa 1999 era shit here. I'm sorry Adam but  I really don't want my future opportunities to get tainted with your pencil.

Are we SURE this isn't a work?!

Edited by biggs